Weds: 城市风尚chat

Temp was cold today…saw on ZUCC website that it would be 25 degrees celcius in daytime but 14 degrees celcius at night…a lot of diff hor? News writing lesson was basically us doing essays…and wasting time haha. Mr“关刀眉”dunno much bout com stuff ah~lol.

Lunch had my fav鸡蛋灌饼…then did philosophy ppt project in QJ’s rm. Anyway suay leh…my Korean lesson by right starts this Sat but cos we gg to Shanghai so that’s why we got to skip the 1st lesson! Dinner Jac, Winnie, JX, WZ, JQ, HL & me went to eat“随便吃吧”…cute shop name hor…hehe. I tried the金菇肉丝豆腐饭(RMB6)…nt bad taste but卖相somehow plain-looking la. HL & JQ ordered the糖醋里几(a bit like咕噜肉)and蚝油生菜which was tasty. JX’s酸辣汤is “thick” but nice oso.

Night Jac, HL, JX, Winnie & me went城市风尚. *You guys are gonna say “AGAIN?!” right? LOL* Winnie only accompany us: JX went to cut hair while me, Jac & HL went to do treatment. No.10 was here to do some“推销”again…but I refused to buy anything la…even though I know my hair condition’s poor atm. He said that pdt costed RMB260… but later No.21 told me that it’s only worth ard RMB180…No.10 wanted to earn extra~ my god! *Ah-hem! My bday 21/10…haha both numbers did my hair today LOL!* Anyway, No.21’s very gentle when washing hair and everything…Jac got hair washed by him before…gd. He’s polite as well…maybe cos he oni worked ard there for a month, with a 6-mth contract…but he say he won’t续约la…somehow they all see no future staying there.
Had very nice time spending my time chatting and watching Jac & HL chat with the hairstylists.阿波showed me and Jac the neoprints he took with his gf haha! They got “husband-and-wife” face wor! Very compatible~ He listened to Jac’s hp de songs too…but almost fell aslp…lol. Jac very lucky o…she massaged by 3 guys at one go…haha…阿波and No.17 wanted to rest for a while…No.16 came in to凑热闹la. No.8 knows Cantonese…whoa watch him speak with HL is like“唇枪舌战”…so fast. I don’t understand so blur blur de. No.3 spoke with HL about history leh! Scary… even told her秦始皇name is called赢正…8yrs ago learnt de still rmb wor! I tot that was bit boring la but HL shld be “very enjoy” la…*HMPH! THAMPUI U NOE WHY!*
Then later after No.21 washed hair for me, I sat at the chair. No.3 saw no one drying my hair for me so he offered to dry lor. He speaks Hokkien leh!正确一点说应该是闽南语…cos still a bit diff from Hokkien in some sense. We communicated while he blow-dry my hair…it was kinda noisy lor. He spoke Hokkien while I replied in Mandarin. Whoa Piang…in my whole life I nv speak so much of Hokkien before leh…nt even with Ah Ma lor. No.3’s from温州…21 this yr and he can oso speak上海话and a bit of Cantonese la…juz that he say he can’t learn English lol. I rmbed saying that he can go Taiwan since he spoke闽南语so fluently but he say he can’t go. I asked why and he said cos China’s gonna bomb Taiwan soon! *Haha…how could I have forgotten the feud bet this 2 countries ah!?*
However nice or chatty the ppl over there gets, somehow we can’t believe in their “sweet-talks” de…if nt how they get customers, right? I said before:“人不为己,天诛地灭”…think this saying applies everywhere on Earth.
*当热闹不属于你的时候,那就去寻找属于你的另一片热闹吧!
只要你用心寻找,就别怕找不到。*

Comments