卡拉鼠

Early in the morning HL's mum came over to look for her. I continued to slp until 10+am then woke up.
Went to卡拉鼠with QW, WZ & Jac. Before that I bought鸡蛋灌饼as breakfast. Waited at the couch inside卡拉鼠cos the system nt ready. The staff efficiency oso slow la. 12+pm then let us go sing. Sang from 12-5pm...middle size rm...total price RMB65. Its ard S$3 per person nia...super cheap! The audio system quite gd and doors are kinda "soundproof" too...better than KBox I would say.
Bel, LX & Joy were singing in another rm beside us as well.

We sang quite a variety of songs and even until 5 we still have loads of songs whereby we dun have enough time to sing wor! LOL~ Jac got improvement wor! She louder than last time le... *Rmb ah....let it out when singing! HAHA!* QW...yeah I kind of like林冠吟's song... esp“秦俑”now. While we were singing, suddenly got this China guy stand outside looking at us...chee...can he hear if we sang nice or awful? Since the soundproof system is kind of gd? Anyway, I did heard some rm singing....omg got guys sang“中国话”...*"Killing me" with their voices!*

Night WZ & I had dinner @自由茶餐厅. We even wrote and drew things on papers provided there...留作纪念...就当到此一游吧! WZ tried the new curry flavour spaghetti...tasty. The fries were average nia.

*Tml 8am-5pm repair pipes...no water for almost the whole day! SHIT! What if we shit!?*

Comments