Sleeping pattern!

Morning 6.30am almost can’t wake up…too slpy plus HL rockish ringtone rang 2 times in a row ard 5am tat woke me up. The weather today was windy and cold…feels colder than ysd. Politics and history soon gonna have essay hwks…save me man! This 2 boring subs are killing me…if they want me to rant on their topics.

Jac, JQ, me, HL, WZ & Michelle went重庆麻辣烫for lunch…then I had Choco Sundae. WZ had Mango Sundae and JQ had Strawberry Sundae. After lunch His tut was taught by Mr范畴, which was much clearer…time passes by much faster as well.

*我是没有金钱观念的人,所以对于“计较”也很讨厌。*

Read朱自清的《荷塘月色》…“我爱热闹,也爱冷静;爱群居,也爱独处。象今晚上,一个人在这苍茫的月下, 什么都可以想,什么都可以不想,便觉是个自由的人。白天里一定要做的事,一定要说的话 ,现在都可以不理。这是独处的妙处。” Although I prefer more of小说than抒发情感的散文, I agree a lot with the lines above…due to my character and as well as what I yearn for at times. Most of us dislike束缚and enjoy freedom, even more so to a large extent in my case. How nice if I could do that now in Zhe Jiang~

Dinner QW and I ordered from辰记过桥米线. I tried扬州炒饭which was ok, QW tried the灌汤水饺&铁板烤饺...the bbq-ed one nicer. Oh yeah, our electricity and water bills for the month is ard RMB150, so each person is ard S$7.50. Nicholas rm then "scary"...cheap until siao~ think less than RMB10! China bills anyhow calculate one~

*SECRET REVEALED!*
Living together in rm J1-211, we found out each other’s slping pattern haha!
QW slps super flat…like Roti Prata…when u’re below u don’t know if she’s up there or nt lol.
When WZ slps, her blanket looks like “inflated irregular-shaped balloon”… even when she wakes up, her blanket shape stays there haha~
HL slps like “chicken thigh”…she said this herself…as in imagine she covering all parts of her body, leaving oni 1 short part of her leg out…
Mum already said before I slp like “po piah”, all wrapped up…well, they say the shape looks like omelette…haha!

Comments