埋伏~

*原来一时忘了不褶被竟成了“敌人”埋下“武器”的最好机会!*

I was supposed to slp at ard 12am ysd. I went up to my bed then realised that I forgot to褶被. When I wanted to褶被, felt sth under the bedsheet: plastic bags of belt and book…haha… I knew that was present la, but then too dark can’t see much. So, I called out to HL…then BLEH! Both WZ & HL laughed like mad…WZ said she couldn’t stand it anymore…got to burst out her laughters~ They got this “wonderful idea” of putting my presents on the bed…so gd that I had to go downstairs again to on the lights to see what my presents were.
They were the “Hugo Boss” belt and a DBSK pictorial bk. So happy to see the presents…you know… it was like ard 12.15am. I climbed up, wanting to slp le.


While I was crawling towards my pillow, my palms touched sth noisy in my pillow. WZ and HL were still laughing non-stop…*So贼 them!* ALAMAK still gt some more! Faint…I got to go down again… haha but for the sake of presents…why nt? Hehe. They got me a necklace and wrote some letters…so cute. *Harry potter and Snowman LOL!*

THANKS AH GUYS: HL, WZ, QW, JQ, Michelle, Jac, Bel, LX, JS, Joy for the presents!!!

I almost fell aslp during Lit lesson…eyes literally can’t open…plus having blocked nose…so cham.
Don’t understand why the teachers must计较so much…We come 5mins later nia oso muz complain~ Classrm oso dun have cleaners ask us do roster…omg…dun we already have enough homeworks as yet!?

Dinner had鸭腿饭(RMB7)…shiok! The drumstick super large…haha…veggie nice. I will definitely eat it again. Tried the炸水饺(RMB5)too…nt bad. HL and WZ had鸡肉串from芝麻绿豆…tasty too!

*Things can nv be same as before.*

Comments