掩饰•正视

*爸爸,生日快乐!*

Dinner ordered from芝麻绿豆at北秀楼…JQ recommend de. I tried the Set A(铁板鸡腿汉堡、西米露奶茶、关东煮) +烤鸡翅…altogether RMB14.50. The bubble tea and burger exceptionally delicious! The chicken wings also taste very gd.

“雪人”偶尔也要在blog上幽默一下,免得大家觉得我太过emo了。
If you ain’t in any average or better mood, do read these. They liftened up a small moment of my day somehow… and in a min’s time too.


1. Together for too long
Wife: What are you doing?

Husband: Nothing.
Wife: Nothing? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour!
Husband: I was looking for the expiry date.

2. Choose either
Wife: Do you want dinner?

Husband: Sure! What are my choices?
Wife: Yes and no.

3. What you mean to me
Wife: You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?
Hubby: When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture, and the problem disappears.
Wife: You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Hubby: Yes! I see your picture and ask myself ---what other problem can be greater than this one?

4. The reason why
Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.
Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries ortroubles.
Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet!

5. Good boy
Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.
Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.
Son: But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap.

6. No matter what
A newly married man asked his wife:
" Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune? "
"Honey," the woman replied sweetly,
" I'd have married you, NO MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE! "

7. Why I like you
A wife asked her husband: What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: I like your sense of humour.

*是我也会选择这样走掉的*
现在我不要当墨子,不想质问什么;只想化身孔子解释该解释的。.
我·暂·时·不·打·扰·你·了,除非有必要。
心里有些不平衡,一种很奇怪的不平衡感;似乎是可以丢掉的却因为性格丢不掉。
可惜:很难被抛在脑后,一半是压力、一半是眼前。
*Someimes, avoiding some things can help in avoiding everything.鬼说逃避是乌龟。*


*PS: 看不懂,没关系。我的思绪本来就很乱。*

Comments