沉.默.是.不.想.说

First day holiday for双十周. I slpt till 11+am then wake up. Was basically surfing net for the whole day. Had腊肠炒蛋饭(RMB7) for lunch. Yes the sauce did have "Mui Fan" taste at 1st but as u take a few more bites, u'll realise that it's damn salty. Didn't finish the dish of course...sort of叫人反胃.

Simply a lazy day then at night went to小长今...a Korean restaurant to eat. The noodle is maggie mee haha. Honestly, I don't really enjoy Korean food...*How am I to survive if I were to live in Korea? LOL* WZ bought鸡米花to "complement" her dish. The food there is average in taste...even though I don't exactly讲究吃的食物...cos能吃已经是福...haha.

The pathway to and back to sch is really quiet...人烟稀少.
那种比起平常,多出的一份清幽和寂静,叫人感到有点害怕。。。却又清凉。
On the way back... we saw fireworks. HL & WZ stopped to look at the sparkles...fascinated. I continued walking, and looked at those glitters in the sky as I passed.

看着灿烂从身边渐渐划走,又漂亮又可惜。

It's not that I went quiet all of a sudden.
It's the normal me.
一直以来,我对自己没兴趣的话题都不愿多谈。所以如果身边的人说的话题不能引起我的兴趣,我当然是沉默。
可能我沉默时,看起来就显得比较累,实际上没有。可能大家见到太多笑声的我了,但我绝对不是24/7 “HIGH”的人喔!
当然,another reason can be I don't feel like talking and that I'm somehow bothered by sth.
My love for music is crazy. When I don't want to talk, u see my ears in my mp3. Then, I can reflect on a lot of things.
吵闹可以快乐,但太多我会觉得反感;
安静是种享受,但太多我会莫名忧郁。
沉默可以是我,活泼也可以是我。

*我很down, 因为功课还没做。要编造出不实,真是叫人头痛的任务啊!*

Comments