欧尚tidbits...

*阳光里的秋天,是我今天偶然看到的一道曙光。*
*Left eye pain-ing for the last 2 days…think now gt a bit肿cos nt enough slp.*

Read about Energy Ady’s plight in online news today…poor thing he is. I mean even though he’s considered rich, he didn’t want to give up on “Energy”.这种坚持很辛苦,可是很勇敢。。。真的让我更喜欢Energy了。

Lunch had卤汁烧鸡饭(RMB10) from蒸点…nice. Funny how they need 2 ppl to deliver a set of lunch for us hor? Yeah one thing, in China they use chopsticks for eating rice de usually…and I’m so nt used to it…esp when I already dunno the right way to hold a pair of chopsticks!

Night went to欧尚with Jac, Michelle, QW, HL, WZ & JQ. We ate KFC, then went to shop the supermart. Bought some tidbits and hair conditioner for my “super damaged hair” now. *Got to start eating my “already-piling-up-tidbits”!*

*Going to Shanghai on Sat le!*

Comments