柯罗莎

Slpt like pig…woke up only ard 12+pm. Heard from HL that there’s going to be typhoon“柯罗莎” tonight till tml…16级somemore~ *Even though it was a false alarm the last time, but for this kind of disaster, I’d rather all warnings be false alarms man!* Well, guess it’s really going to turn autumn soon…even us “little suns” from SG can’t warm the weather for any longer…lol. We got to be prepared for the drop in temp ba.

Afternoon discussed Philosophy ppt with QJ, JX & HL. Honestly, the thinkings of孟子&荀子are about the same…只是出发点不一样罢了. 孟子主张“人本善”;荀子主张“人本恶”…To me, I disagree with both. I believe that humans are born with “neutral nature”…they can be gd or bad later in life, depending on their own造化, the environment that they lived in, the ppl they get into contact with etc. Again, we can control our own will. If u were to live with a baddie, say robber, u can still choose nt to follow in his footsteps. It’s up to ur良心…some ppl have while some others don’t.
I may be realistic in this sense, however I agree that humans are more of gd than bad.
We always say that humans have desires, but what are desires triggered by?
Our thoughts? No.
Desires are there cos of the fact that u desire what others already have and yet you don’t. Without greediness, we wouldn’t have the desire, gd or bad. So u see, our “bad” is affected by ppl and surrounding…and to be gd or bad, it’s a WANT.
Humans are clever, we can chose to be gd or bad by ourselves. *Oops, I’m agreeing with荀子as well.*
*妮子主张:人性本neutral,变好或坏,全赖良心。*

Chatted with Milk in MSN for the 1st time, Michelle invited me in….whoa a lot of ppl man! More than 10 ba…he’s so busy replying to everyone...haha. Some ppl talked nth related to the conversation but nvm. Milk said Taiwan oso affected by typhoon but he needs to go recording today…so mus go out…haha I told him to be careful lor! Milk very cute…he answered sth like“我嘛是惊惊地” (read in Hokkien) when asked about his thoughts on typhoon. LOL.

HL, WZ & JQ went龙川at舟山东路to eat. QW & I stayed in hostel…I don’t feel like gg out…so helped to take in our clothes from balcony, lest typhoon blow them away. Dinner tried炭烤脆皮鸭 (RMB12)from蒸点…the duck skin nt crispy leh…and the food is full of vinegar smell…haha…average taste…at least I managed to finish the food. QW said the海鲜水晶包very nice. Then after I washed the toilet…phew…scrub away those hairs and yellowish stains on the toilet bowl.

Comments