Kinda happy de wkend

Ysn went to舟山with WZ & HL. WZ & I tried to find “America’s Next Top Model” DVD but sad they dun seem to have it here. HL & I wanted to eat the Singapore style bread with ice-cream but sold out!

Went to get my belt’s hole punched. HL bought satay meat at“小肥羊”stall and the taste nt bad…RMB1 per stick nia. She ate 5 or 6 haha~ We tried bubble tea from a newly-opened bubble tea shop…my珍珠奶茶(RMB3) was ok but WZ liked her芒果奶茶. We walked to自有茶餐厅to eat Spaghetti in the end, well nt forgetting out fav鸡米花as well. *Yeah, you guys must be thinking why we go there everytime…I myself oso think like no other places eat like that lol!*

Bought RMB2 de bracelet at the 2-dollar shop…cheap. HL tried sausage from a new stall but nt as nice as her usual patron place. I reckon cos it was Sat, so there were many roadside stall along the road…WZ so damn happy~ lol. One funny thing was that HL finished her sausage, and wanted to leave the empty盒on the floor in front of one of the roadside stall yet FAILED! Before we left the stall, she“炫耀”to me in a sheepish tone that she’s gonna leave the rubbish thing there…well thanks to her“小聪明”at that pt of time man~ The owner asked:“那个空盒是不是你们的啊?” LOL.

We went into a clothes shop, looking at winter wear. Then I saw someone familiar…but dun dare confirm is it No.21. In the end, yeah la…cos he changed his hair colour to red and he mentioned to the lady boss that he knew that we were from SG…so I knew that’s him. 3 of us reached back hostel at 11pm haha. Then WZ and HL let Jac, Michelle and QW listened to our“口水满屋”recording…my NG! Jac laughing like siao at our NGs…esp my“互看不爽(shuàng)”! Hmph!

Woke up ard 12pm on Sun…ordered takeaway from随便吃吧. I tried the虾仁炒饭 (RMB5)…nt bad but it gets drier and there are quite a number of “unfresh” prawn WZ said. Jac & WZ’s鸭时蔬菜焖饭 nice o!

Staying at hostel can get me bored… I rmbed when I was in SG, I usually slp on Sundays. Today watched the黑糖玛奇朵…actualli棒棒糖nt bad-looking…阿纬the shortest guy looks a lot like Milk! 小煜looks like王绍伟from some angle.王子very忧郁-looking lor. 黑涩会妹妹grp wise…鬼鬼looks a bit like卓文瑄. Actualli the baby-voiced 丫头very cute-looking…I dun like Mei Mei most ba. I stop watching after 2-episodes cos I need to rest de…can’t continue whole day watch a show…I get tired. Anyway lame show…even lamer than终极一家…come to think of that, I stop at epi10+++…haven continue.

*很奇怪~是不是一没有功课压力的逼迫。。。脑袋就会想东想西啊?我又想太多了!* One of the psychological tests I played while watching开运万事通said that I’m the kind of person whereby the brain still continues to think and think and think even when I’m on the bed, near sleeping. Omg…guess I will nv have enough rest like that. My brain just can’t seem to想and幻想…hmm…just what kind of career suits me in this case?

Went ate dinner with Jac, Michelle & QW. Had双球冰淇淋 (RMB10)...vanilla and honeydew flavour...the latter super nice! The ice-cream comes with some slices of apple, melon and watermelon too! Saw some地摊, Jac & I did a name hp strap (those u do at Gife-A-Name)...RMB18..quite cheap o. Michelle bought necklace for her sis and suddenly, all the地摊owners start packing up...cos they saw police car by the roadside. Jac said it's like u only see in drama serials lor lol!

Jac saw阿波gf's dog...3mths old de cute brown female dog... aiyah...forgot to ask the name haha. Anyway, the wind super cold today...and it kept blowing till my big toe got numb. I had菜饼on the way back...but it turned cold upon the blowing wind...haiz...4 of us were at its mercy lor!

*莫名的失落感*

Comments