Birthday in China

Sat:
*A qns: in between work and friend, which one do u choose? I would take the latter definitely. *

Early morning went for Korean lesson at教课楼1号. JX, JQ, Alex, QJ, CL & me were the only SG students among the 30+ ppl in class. Guys only 4 person learning Korean ba. Mr Jing’s mandarin kinda gd leh…considering the fact that he’s a Korean. 1st lesson we learnt the basic consonants and vowels (24). JQ didn’t know how to write a certain “alphabet” so she drew a smiley face on the board haha! I like the “加油、hwaiting、cha!cha!” game…though childish but cute~ Well, he said that we would hav the chance to celebrate our birthdays at his house leh~ so fun!

Afternoon was writing out my philosophy essay on paper. God 2000 words took me like 2+hrs to finish copying…my right hand was very tired.

Night went out to Pizza Hut for dinner with Jac, WZ & Michelle. That was a meal that we spent a lot in China…ard RMB80 per person. I ate the curry chicken spaghetti, chicken wings, prawn, ice-cream cake (NICE!), fried squid and supreme pizza! Super full ah~ Later we walked to钱柜 (PartyWorld), saw a lot of pizza shops on the way and they were much cheaper lor! We saw QJ, Winnie & JL at Papa John pizza shop. Then, walked on to see Prima Taste~ a restaurant FULL OF SG FOOD! My god…even though the price a bit more ex but u see Hainanese Chicken rice, Laksa, Nasi Lemak…etc inside!!! That feels so home and tempting! Oh yeah, there were 2 Starbucks there too.
*Ppl, we have basic courtesy right?*

WZ & Jac went to draw self-portrait…RMB35. Haha…made me laughed like siao~ dun really look like them. While they were drawing out in the cold, Michelle and I were waiting inside Starbucks. The Starbucks here like only for high-class ppl cos those ppl there dressed like business ppl mostly. I drank the Caramel Frappuccino (RMB31)…DELICIOUS!

We left the place near 12am. Walked to钱柜and when we saw the décor…imagine like walking into a king’s palace…damn glam~ The whole place is super spacious like 5-star hotel lobby and the toilet cubicle door’s have really good soundproof system lol. WZ & Michelle sang birthday song for me in the toilet la~ yeah *What a bday!* Later waited till 1am before we went in to our rm537. The厢房got“专属洗手间”and it’s CLEAN. (Of cos lor cos I saw the cleaner auntie coming to our toilet in like every 15mins lol!) Just that we weren’t familiar with the system as yet so at 1st dunno how to play songs. We went to take buffet food but honestly, only the蒸蛋and orange juice nice haha. In all, the whole place ambience quite gd, juz tat the air-con like spoiled inside…keep on staying at ard 28degrees celcius. The waiter’s help was kind of redundant though.
Well, everyone was tired after “half-time” basically haha. 1st time hear Michelle sing…her voice gt some kind of childishness in it haha. Reached hm ard 8am and slpt till 1+pm.

*Doing all the initiatives on such an occasion can mean war deep inside. Sometimes u wanna show it, but then again u don’t want to show it…do u understand? Count myself unlucky.主动一点有这么难吗? (Well, although I agree that it is at times lol.)*


Sun:
*你知道一个人庆生的时候最在乎的是什么吗?心意。*

Jac, QW & Michelle was having lunch from龙川in our rm…whoa nice红烧排骨肉.
HL, WZ, QW & JQ gave me a Tiramisu cake for bday! Thanks gals~ Lame lor HL called me thru MSN and said “Happy Birthday!” LOL. Well, I replied “Thanks!” through there too haha.

*I like surprises…thanks!*

Dinner I had a lot of food:鸡蛋灌饼、黑胡椒猪肉意大利面、鸡米花 +bits and pieces of corn and红豆刨冰. OMG…the prediction ain’t gg to come true ba?...*The fact that I really become a SNOWMAN~*

Last but nt least, standard words to say from bday gal: Thanks for all ur birthday greetings, msgs and presents~HAHA.

Comments