Singing's always fun!

*I finally finished my essay! But not in the mood for the Philosophy ppt discussion haiz~*

Morning got a bit stomach upset after eating my "polki" stick. Then went to buy菜饼as something to eat while singing. Jac, WZ & I went singing again...haha...cheap mah (RMB55)~ Oso to satisfy the thirst for singing la lol! Heard a lady sang "opera" when I went to washrm...omg scary~ Have been trying to diff bet真音、假音、半假、鼻音...haha so blur about all these! Jac was once in choir Soprano 1 wor! Anyway, the stupid popcorn made me choke today...idiot.

Heard that HL brought her mum, aunt and bro to城市风尚today but when we went to find them, they already left...which was fast.*We did passed by城市风尚quite a few times but nt purposely de la!* 3 of us had dinner at重庆麻辣烫...hmm...the soup very salty...costed me RMB8. Went over to秘密花园and the senior told us her history of being "conned"...very健谈person LOL! She did taught us a bit of technique as to how to diff bet real and fake notes. Yeah, I bought a necklace oso...for RMB15.

On the way back, we bought 4 egg tarts (RMB12), WZ bought her "honey sweet corn", and Jac bought the菜饼for QW as dinner. This few days have been hearing the loud bang caused by fireworks...haha...if it was back in SG, we ppl dun have such opportunities to see fireworks for almost everyday ba?

*Yeah~nice hair colour...I like~lol*

Comments