Nice, though normal food

During philosophy discussion tut, JX, HL, QJ & I were discussing about sec sch life…wat subs we took, wat CCAs, how life was then…omg…suddenly talked about life 2-3 yrs ago. All of a sudden, I missed Hua Yi’s uniform now! haha.

Lunch ate番茄蛋炒面 (RMB5)from“请君入温”…tastes a lot like fried kway teow in SG…so nice!

*Btw, 王老师laughed so“sheepishly”during news writing tut when JQ’s grp mentioned about smoking in their ppt haha!*

At night chatted with Jaya…so long nv chat le. This girl…best in English and we cracked some stupid jokes during sec sch times. She’s in NUS Arts-Psychology. I can imagine her becoming a pri sch teacher really~ Jaya all the best!

Dinner鸡蛋灌饼&鸡米花…wonderful! Michelle lent me“黑糖玛奇朵”…I shall watch and see if it’s nice then. Philoophy grp work de ppt is super chim...do until I headache...until I无心chat with mum too. Haiz.


*Seems like a lot of still ppl do good, significant deeds for the sake of rewards.*

Comments