Hair again...

*Spent RMB336...BROKE LA!*

Had lunch at龙川...JQ, HL, WZ, Jac, Qw & me. RMB8 each and I liked the清炒大白菜most, followed by the肉沫粉丝. Their铁板豆腐's skin kinda too crispy for me. The auntie said Singaporean's accent very nice...haha...so happy.

Then Jac, QW, me & WZ went to城市风尚...to do treatment as said last time. Anyway, No.10 very longwinded and I kinda烦by whatever he tried to explain so agreed to the perm and rebond pattern he said. Spent 4 hrs, sitting there and doing my hair....washed like 3 times de hair... this time the 2 guys who helped me washed hair's much better...more温柔. WZ & Jac finished their treatment, so while waiting for me they chatted with hairstylists...mostly No.10. He's called "YL"...macham very free...and Jac they all say he keep defending say the hairstyle he designed for me gd. (The perm)...which made the top of my hair thicker by like 2 times more...so "pong"...macham bird nest~LOL. Anyway, he said hairstylists in China earn a lot wor...but they aren't supposed to get involve in BGR, lest they can't concentrate on their work. If found out, then will get fined.

In the end, no matter what the 2洗头仔say..."nice", "what a waste", "look like SG artiste..." I insist wanna straight back my hair. No.10 got a bit "sad" face but aiyah who cares lol. Oh yeah, Jac's hairstylist No.17 changed his hairstyle a bit. One strange thing is that both No.17 and No.5 have hazel brown eyes yeh…in their genes ma? Haha… Dinner we went to have some desserts…I had芒果西米露…ok nia. Then, rain poured. 3 of us walked to卡拉鼠, wanting to sing a bit but then the person say can only sing until 8pm so we didn’t want le. Walked back in the strong wind and rain… but it’s lucky that we came back early cos ard 9+pm, the rain got really heavy and the wind strong as well. The power suddenly cut off oso…all of our rms. Kinda idiotic cos I was writing this blog!

*Alamak…hair’s so dead now. Hmph. Psycho until I'm so blur now.*

Comments