Strong wind and rain...

Early in the morning…ard 9+am… howling wind and rainy day! The wind is so strong until ur umbrella literally overturns. We changed classrm to lvl 5… writing lesson was again boring. Lunch I tried杭三鲜 (RMB12)from龙川…猪肚nice.
*有时候,钱的问题很烦人。I don’t mind giving a bit more…how nice if ppl ard me held the same attitude.*

While we were having literature and news writing lessons, u can hear the wind howling, scratching against the windows that kind of noise…as if a low grumbling noise somewhr near u yet u can’t do anything about it…haiz. The last time I heard this kind of noise was during my sec sch days when I woke up early on a thunderstorm morning… It’s been raining for ¾ of the day liao…some places flooded a bit as well…ah SG’s got better drainage system. I reckon the temp outside is ard 18 degrees celsius now…haha. Weird现象: Air Con temp outside…our rm’s warmer…LOL.

Dinner today was cute…Jac, WZ, me had rice with egg, canned sardine as dinner. 2 flavours of canned sardine: curry and spicy. Both were nice in their own sense. HL & QW had cup noodle, of Tom Yam & Curry flavour respectively. Its nice eating like tat once in a while, but I can’t tolerate canned food for long.

*此大风狂雨乃吾未经,惊也!*

Comments