牛角尖

*Left eye肿haven’t消…sian.*

Ysn ard 11+pm, Jac & Michelle came over to eat their北京烤鸭in my rm…in the dark haha. The meat is nice when dipped with sauce and rolled into the popiah skin. Jac knows the correct way to eat a北京烤鸭o~ *I realised how fair, or shld I say WHITE Michelle’s skin is!*

Lunch finally got to eat my鸡蛋灌饼!Oh I missed it so much~ as nice as ever.

*既然一方冷淡,那另一方何必热情呢?白痴*

Went to have麻辣烫at北秀楼for dinner…Bel, me, LX & Joy. Honestly, I find the麻辣烫too salty le…don’t like it now. Somemore, I added麻粉into my dish…eat le you feel ur throat, tongue and lips numb. YES I drank my 4th cup of西米露奶茶in 3days from芝麻绿豆! I admit that it’s sweet but my god…too sweet to resist haha!


Then, Bel & I went night strolling lol. I liked that kind of feel…the moon (though bit eerie-looking tonight), the peaceful and calm waters, the trees, grasses and bushed…surrounding me. Both of us tried throwing stones into the water to make those “stone-fly-stunt”…but failed. Fun though cos Bel’s big stone made a “Piak” sound while my small one made a “Pok” sound…LOL…such a diff.
*It always feel much better when you know someone’s sharing ur pt of view and tots.*

Wrote this lyric out of inspiration ysn…感触太多.

Miss The Times
There were the times
We were so good
We laughed through all the faults
Forget all the wrongs
Those were the days you taught me to

There were the tides
We tried to hide
I never meant to make you cry
Together through the night
Those were the nights you were beside

Look back now
Those that I cherish so much in life
Look back now
I can’t help closing my eyes
Memories had to be so clear

CHORUS:
That’s when you feel it’s so strong
The dark is devouring your soul
And you’re weak you know you can’t hold
Like peace is gonna blow
You feel like you need someone to laugh with
Talk with or just be there to stay
Even if it means silence through it all
You wish you’re not alone
I hope you’re not gone


There were the days
We were so bad
You pulled her hair I kicked her chair
Miss made us stand yet we didn’t care
Those were the times we shared

There were the nights
We tried to walk the heights
I held on to your hands so tight
Yet only smiles showed in your eyes
Oh yeah those were the good old times

Look back now
The friend I cherish so much in life
Look back now
I had to close my eyes
You’re still in my mind
(CHORUS)
Why do I have to turn back and find you not behind
But standing far from me
The shoreline beyond the good old times
(CHORUS)
I can never get you back
I will miss the times
No matter what
No matter why

*我不想,但若真的没办法,那我宁可选择miss the times。反正在这世界上,一切都“有始、有终”。*
*The air’s so dead, so stale. When will the haze go away?*

Comments