Later half of the Mon: 足浴& Salon

I have to complain la hwk too much le! Lesson was boring as usual…always催眠one…lol.
Night went足浴 (RMB45)with Jac…the 2 of us walked to the place like very fast…think ard 15mins reached le…last time like very long maybe cos of the hot weather then ba. 1hr de massage…the 2 girls kinda chatty. The one that did for me like experienced a lot of “love tragedy”…haha the way she talked. I mean it’s normal for massage girls to run into those“色狼”la~ She said that girls of her batch marry ard 18yrs old leh! So young…my god. *这么年轻就将自由丢了!* Lucky she guessed Jac older than me HAHA!
My health prob at the moment:睡眠不足、脊椎骨有点歪、肩膀不好、肠胃道不顺…blah blah most现代人have de prob.

Then we walked to城市风尚to find HL & JQ. HL do treatment and JQ cut her hair. Poor HL…couldn’t get No.3 to do for her at 1st…cos he was busy. JQ chose No.8…haha…yeah he is better-looking when he smile. We found quite a number of“明星脸”…No.17 I think he looks like阿沁, JQ to he looked like黄义达; another 1 looked like包小柏/松.

*I felt weird; It feels weird.*

Ate里脊饼…I find it very salty…still my fav among all these小吃is鸡蛋灌饼!

*ARGHHH! Lit test, News test, essay, history test…I’m gg bonkers~*

Comments