Foot Massage

Last night KH, PP, WT they all one big grp went to sing K…think they only came back in the morning ba. Jac, me, WZ & QW were playing “Big 2” in our rm haha.
HL came back to the rm in the morning…9+am. Her relatives bought many food, newspapers and magazines here. Our rm went out of water since ysn, so me, WZ & HL went downstairs to get our big bucket of water. 3 of us, “sticking” close to the bucket and the way we walked while carrying it was literally“寸步难行”~

WZ, Jac, QW & me went for足浴. Walked under the baking sun for akmost half an hr before we entered两岸足道. 4 of us went into a orange-lit rm, with plasma TV and 4 massage chairs…nt bad. Then 4 ladies came in to do massage for us lor. 3 of them kinda ard our age as well. We put our feet into the “hot water” for a while….then they added some矿泥stuff into the water…quite nice de feeling haha. Someone switched the channel to“情深深、雨蒙蒙”that show…but honestly I wasn’t exactly watching. Main reason being the fact that I was too busy concentrating on ITCHINESS! The girl also laughed when she saw me trying so hard to control my laughter….though I failed somehow lol. WZ & Jac oso very“过瘾”when they saw my reaction…*I’ve the least tolerance lvl towards itchiness among them la!*

The whole massage process took like 1hr…and that included back massage as well. Jac said it’s better for guys to massage for gals and vice versa but who knows? Quite shuang throughout the whole process but I think I don’t have enough slp and sth wrong with内耳ba…cos when massaging those pts were a bit painful. The massage costed RMB50…overall I’m glad. *My feet were as fair as WZ’s after massaging…which goes to show how thick the layer of dead skins on my feet were before!*

Then, we headed to殴尚cos all of us were simply “too dead” in the chairs after massaging…lazy to walk back to sch. Bought a lady’s handbag…RMB50…kinda class ba. Plus some food so spent RMB85 in total. We went to九佰碗for dinner and I tried the卤汁大排面 (RMB12)…average nia…the meat soaked in soup nt nice le. QW & Jac had石锅拌饭while WZ ate the香酥猪排拌饭.

*Sch starting soon…why am I still in holiday mood?*

Comments