Sun:江南古典园林城市——苏州”day~

To wake up after having oni like 4hrs of slp is terrible! We had complimentary breakfast at the dining hall of the motel. The fried rice, small choco bread, 大白菜and木耳汤 was nt bad. I broke a glass spoon accidentally and was asked to pay RMB5…piang so ex. Then, we车游新加坡工业园区…nth much to see…simply some industrial buildings and big areas of trees.

寒山寺was a temple place and a tourist attraction too. It was quite packed with tourists today. WZ, Jac, Michelle and I went to“求签”. U looked at the 500罗汉像and chose one u feel that shares close affinity with urself, next use ur虚岁no. and count till the nex罗汉像…which would be ur final“签”. I read mine and well, can’t exactly believe. I dunno if I counted my age wrongly cos my bday isn’t over so I shld be 19 still and nt 20. But, all these things kind of fated isn’t it? WZ & I chose the same starting Buddha but we ended up diff still haha. Oh yeah, I bought sth for mum and dad as well…that have their names and birth dates on it.

Can’t rmb when we had lunch but the food was average but the toilet was really clean…compared to most toilets in China. We went to留园…some古装place. The décor is like what u see in古装drama serials and there were ladies playing chi instruments too.

Last of all, we went to a出产并专卖珍珠的地方. I spent most money there…RMB165 which was nth compared to most of my other classmates la haha! Since the讲解员say until pearl’s got such great effects on a person, I bought 4 of the珍珠膏lor. Personally, I’m nt into pearl type stuff cos I once tot they looked quite“土”and oni suit aunties/ladies in their 30s & above. Now I’m still nt into pearls but well, can buy one for fun wearing…nt “old-fashion” la haha.
Took 3+hrs to come back to Hang Zhou…I fell aslp for like 2hrs I guess on the bus. Long journey and yeah…SG’s really small. We literally spent 3/5 of our time on the bus than at any other places I reckon. Back at Hang Zhou, we went to have dinner at restaurant again but this time round, the dishes were much better! There were more balanced amount of veggies and meat…also nice soups. The toilet cubicles have doors but they are kind of transparent…lol. Finally, another 1hr back to sch…WZ vomited cos she couldn’t take the ride…motion sickness ah.
*塞翁失马,焉之非福…wat’s got into me? Why am I thinking in such a way!?*

Comments