Happy!

Lunch had台湾鲁肉饭 (RMB5)at北秀楼3rd floor de canteen…nt bad o.

Went卡拉鼠with Bel, LX & Joy…finally so long nv sing le! Sung liao so shiok~ Before that went to街客buy芒果沙冰 (RMB5)…can be a bit more “mango-ish” la! Bel bought炸香蕉…nt bad. The卡拉鼠branch we went was kinda small and almost no ppl when we went lol. The隔音系统nt as gd as the main branch though…nevertheless, I had a great time haha! Each person RMB11.25 from 4-7pm.

Walked ard the back alley of舟山东路…saw this “reversible” long jacket that I really like! The salesgirl said RMB120 at first, then later I ask can RMB70 mah, she said final price is RMB90. I tried to cut le but then can’t…sad but I really like so bought le! *Hope工联or龙翔doesn’t have same and CHEAPER one!* Bel bought a sweater fro RMB60 too. Nowadays weather getting colder…really have to find those“毛毛”sweater, thick covered shoes and glove soon! *I realise I’m having more and more jackets!*

We went to have dinner at随便吃吧. I ate the铁板双猪排饭 (RMB8)…the pork meat tough but the rice dipped in “sth-like-curry-sauce” is nice. Had Bobo奶茶 (RMB3) too and it was super nice. Joy bought some chi mags and I'm planning to borrow from her to read...whoa...no "heart" to do my politics essay but lucky cher say can 2 ppl do together...hope that it can be easier this way then.

Comments