Dye-d hair

Went to城市风尚with Jac & WZ. The moment we went in, we got mobbed again haha. The hairstylists there all so gan jeong one lol. They talked me & Jac into doing a member card and in the end, we did one...RMB900 with 65% discount. Anyway the whole hair thing costed me RMB293, Jac's RMB203 and WZ was RMB500.

My hairstylist was "NO.10" (They call each other by number cos there got 20+ hairstylists.). He's a Mongolian, cool-looking...but kinda "flirty" oso... *reminds me of "him"* Anyway, they sort of tried to asked me to rebond, say would be nicer blah... but I very stubborn la...NO means NO. I changed quite a number of seats, doing hair-cut, washed my hair 3 times, 倒膜 and dye-d it Dark Intensive Blond(深棕色). While NO.10 was choosing my hair color, I said "Yellow series" and he asked the“洗头仔”to do the colour. “洗头仔”wasn't very talkative and quite commanding...asked me "tilt my head here and there", "don't move"..etc. Kinda pissed off at 1st but later in the end realised maybe that was his habit. He said he used to have like 3-4 customers asking him to do dyeing and washing hair in a day when business was brisk...so he's considered轻松today. Guess he was happy with my hair colour cos he finally said sth like "You dye this hair colour nice." near the end.

Jac and I took like 4 hrs to do our hair. WZ spent like 6 hrs cos her hairstylist was somehow a perfectionist...wanted his“洗头仔”to re-do the hair if he's nt satisfied. While WZ was doing her hair, Jac and I were chatting away with the staffs. Jac's "No.17"..long-haired emo guy...very serious pro leh! When he talked about Jac's hair, he's 100% in the topic...won't be carried away de. He has hazel-brown eyes and we tot he wore contacts so asked him but he said he's got perfect eyesight~ *Envy those beautiful eyes* If I'm nt wrong, he's only 20 or 21 yrs old. Jac's "No.5", 23yrs old, was a super talkative guy...阿波. His gf very cute oso...and the way he spoke English...haha~ He asked us how to say “牛” in English, I said "Cow" and he replied vulgar word...LOL. I rather the hairstylist健谈than quiet lor...haha. But some better "diam" la...cos the accent too strong le I don't understand.
WZ was very satisfied with her hairstylist too. Yeah her new hairstyle oso nice...dyed copper red. Jac's one is red...but nt as bright. Oh yeah, saw QJ, Alex & Caron at another salon....ZH was blow-drying her hair then.

*At least I finished half of the essay hwk...phew.*

Comments