YL's belated 21st bday @ bowling & Hotpot Culture

Xmas card from Ben tat I received today... dun ask me why it's positioned this way... I tried rotating the pic anticlockwise but it won't work lol. Thks Ben~

Ben tot I was gonna meet him, YL, James and YB at JE control... so they waited for me till like 2.50 then took train... when I picked up a call from YB, I was already in the train approaching Raffles MRT -_-''' haha. *Ben missed call me 8times lol~*

Anyway, all of us headed straight for bowling centre at Marina Square. "Full house" tat time, so we went over to the pool shop and played pool. I'm poor at pool till nw, but still managed to get one pathetic ball into the hole hehe~ Well, it was only after one game when the person over at the bowling side told us that they've gt lanes available le. We flew over lor... and in the end 5 of us played, except YB cos she said her nails were too long... scared break haha.We played 2 games in all. Jess at 1st "tyco" lor... "all-strike" neh haha. But during 2nd game, lady luck left her ba... her balls began gg left and right... into the "drains" haha. So funny leh she... lol. Ben is a beginner... but he's always fast at learning... and he managed to all-strike too neh! Jame's posture "very straight and upright" haha...站姿很美haha. YL... u see from the photo la... see how high he is holding the ball... lucky he din“手软”like Ben did once... if nt I bet his ball's gonna fly towards us sitting behind haha. Me? 1st game was all right, but I gt tired towards the 2nd game too lol... pts of cos went down la lol... by exactly 20pts~

Went for dinner @ Hotpot Culture... PH joined us too.I chose the hot and spicy soup... tom yam basically. Nt bad... hot enough haha. See hw engrossed Ben and PH were into HK dramas? Lol.
Anyway, PH, Ben, Jess, YB and I shared money and gt YL a pen and a wallet for his bday. *Shit I can't recall those brand names again~*
See YL's expression in this photo? Lol... "classic"... randomly taken one.

Was on the phone with YB juz nw... and it's 3.15am nw. Juz finished blogging for the day... haha. And it's gonna be a busy day again later~ haha.

Comments