Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie

*Ryeo Wook singing F.I.R's“我们的爱”and Kyu Hyun singing Jam Hsiao's“原谅我”~ omg their pronounciation and the overall singing was so nice! Thumbs up!*

Had tuition with Goklas... last tuition b4 he flies back to Indonesia for a short holiday till sch reopens in Jan. Gave him 2 papers to complete during his holiday... no choice lest he comes back and forgets all his Chinese, then start speaking to me in Indonesian then I cham ah~ Had tuition with Jorrick after him. Gave him a compo as hwk... he's the more obedient one among students I had... at least he does my hwk more often than some others.

*Alamak YL shldn't hav told me about "Naraya" bags... nw I'm searching for their images like mad lol. Ok, nt my usual style but owning 1 or 2 doesn't hurt lol.*

Caught "Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie".Rating: 3.25/5

Super Junior's "쏘리쏘리 앤써" version... this has more of an R&B feel to it, as compared to the previous "쏘리쏘리" dance version. I liked the MV a lot! Black and white~

And this is the "live" version of a mixture of "쏘리쏘리 앤써" and "쏘리쏘리"at Mnet's "Golden Disk Award 2009" ceremony~ gosh Kyu Hyun's voice could actually go so high!


SJ and SHINee's tribute to the late Michael Jackson at the ceremony... gosh "Beat It" was very nice! Eun Hyke's moonwalk was classic o~ Really liked Jong Hyun's voice when he sings Michael Jackson's songs.

Comments