Happened to see this promotional image of Xiah for his role as "Mozart" in the upcoming musical, "Mozart". He looks kinda diff here haha. And after DBSK's Hero, Micky and Xiah's decision to sue SM, nw Han Kyung from SJ joins in too, and rumour has it tat some other members of SJ are too. Kyu Hyun's minihompy post blah... ah all those news were disturbing. Guess I'm rather free nw... haha to bother about all these celebrity news. *Won't be so when sch reopens I guess.* Just hoping tat SJ continues to shine, as well as DBSK. I mean, they are afterall, those Korean groups tat I enjoy seeing on TV.

Was watching the 2nd part of SJ-M on粉丝同乐会this afternoon and the show cracked me up seriously~ Kyu Hyun being "jealous" over Dong Hae's concern towards his fangirl, Henry's深情对唱to his fan, and the 5 little boys that danced "Super Girl"... gosh they were way talented and SJ-M members were super touched and surprised to see the performance.
Saw SJ-M's performance of“Super Girl”and“到了明天” on "The 53rd Asia Pacific Film Festival" as well. Their live is always gd (though lip-synced for "Super Girl" this time round), and this can be proven from their singing of“到了明天”. Their voice amazes me, esp Kyu Hyun's... I believe his ending line is wat ppl call it the“半音”, which isn't easy to catch and sing it pitch-accurate.

Comments