Raymond's Wedding

*Rumour tat I'm engaged!? 아니요~lol.*

Went for Raymond's wedding dinner on Xmas day haha. It was at Bliss Garden Restaurant at Expo... east haha. My relatives all dressed up super nice sia... 3rd aunt and 4th aunt esp with their gowns and make-ups haha. My cousins all wore suits sia... and MM too dressed "womanly". Bro oso wore like formal wear haha... looked like business man I tot lol. *Grandma they all say he's better-looking nw... doi so jealous sia!* My top was more girly but bottom still wore jeans haha. *K tat's me. Doesn't mean I dun respect the occasion.*

The adults were chatting, so I took my Aino and started taking pics haha.Liked the blue and pink colour haha. Well, "Raymond & Jenny"'s written on the screen. That's MJ and the "shy-gal-version-of-Jay-Chou"... JH haha!The one in dark red is姑妈's背影haha. This is random.
Food wasn't the main pt I tot *cos so-so nia lol~*, and I'd only managed to get 1 pathetic photo of this herbal duck meat lol. Other dishes were served so fast and taken away like in 5mins lol~ imagine gobbling down ur food haha.

The feast started at ard 9pm. B4 the groom and bride walked down the aisle, we saw a short vid of theirs... showing their photoshoots... sweet. M2M's "Pretty Boy" was playing along the slideshow.
Raymond is姑妈's son, heard from MJ that he's 30 this yr... okie la nice to get married.The host gt Raymond to open the champagne haha. Then he and Jenny exchanged toast.Finally, u get the guest up the stage to drink la~ He gt his friends ba haha. Din see my cousins nor relatives (except for姑妈、姑丈and grandma) up there.On a side note, I quite liked the bride's gowns tat night. The blue on her in the photos kinda gives a deep and mysterious feeling haha. 够大方、端庄.
Even though I've always loved eating, but when it comes to big occasions, I'd always think that food seconds as compared to the occasion haha. The focus shld be on the couple instead I reckon. Raymond looked a real happy man on Xmas night '09 haha.
*结婚对自己来说似乎还遥远。而且怎么感觉要结婚会有很多东西要做呢? Haha.*


Already 12+am when we reached home after the dinner. Slpt late and then woke up like 10am on Sat morning. Went for tuition with Jorrick, and in which after met WZ for lesson.
ZL, WK, WZ and I were late for lesson together sia hah... 15mins... stupid bus came late. Well, lucky at least we did sing songs today... using mic. Whoa sey... miss the mic sia lol. Hmm... I tried to模仿Hebe's“摩天轮”and Felix commented that watever I sing, I tend to sing the lyrics together...连绵不断的... he said that's gt to do with the way I pronounce my words when I sing. He wanted me to try a diff song nex wk... more upbeat and "rock-ish" haha... cos he said no matter wat songs I sing (tat are similar to wat I sang today), is gonna sound "me" haha. *Overall, he tot my singing's fine haha.* Well, I like rock genre too haha... maybe some F.I.R songs... juz tat it might feel a little wierd without music in the backgrd. Nevertheless, shall try. WZ, WK and ZL are gonna re-sing their songs today again nex wk.

Comments