Finished reading Tim Bowler's "Firmament".It's about this 14 yr old gifted pianist Luke, and how he'd barged into Mrs Little's house by accident, and discovered the big secret behind this little gal the old grandma kept, called Natalie. Nt much of a twist, though it'd at once caught me wanting to know more about the true identity of Natalie, and why Mrs Little "kidnapped" her.

Rating: 3.25/5

Cleared my corner of the table in my rm today. It's the little corner where by photo frames, colour pencils and some miscellaneous things are. There were thick spans of dust b4 cleaning up, but it looks neater and cleaner nw.Well, the dust will pile up after 1mth or so... so it needs regular cleaning up. *I'm kinda lazy though.*

Slpt my afternoon off and am watching“痞子英雄”nw. This show is kinda funny... 仔仔is lame while赵又廷is kinda "hot-headed" yet cool and suave inside haha. His expression is "classic" in the scene below in the 1st epi, when he found out that wat he's looking at wasn't "longan", but eyeballs... LOL.

2PM performed a song entitled "Last Christmas" on KBS Open Concert 2009. Their eng were nt bad I tot!

Comments