痞子英雄 & This Is It

Reason why I liked seeing DBSK sing on Jap variety shows... the setting is juz beautiful, and together with their melodious voice... perfect ah~

Finally~ I'd finished watching“痞子英雄”... starring Vic and Mark.The show started with the case of "Dreamer", with Kingone as the baddie,高义. 痞痞的陈在天(周渝民)paired up with吴英雄(赵又廷饰)as“双喜”team and began cracking cases. The whole show's gt only 1 big case (linked by many small cases)... that's gt to do with president election and those萨克斯terrorists that were used by贪污的总统候选人to get rid of anyone tat's against him/them.
Just like wat the director said...在最黑暗地方才看得到光明, whereas in the brightest place u'd see ur shadow... those things dark blah. As an audience, I slowly gt to realise wat he meant as the storyline goes on. Well, ppl used to think that 警匪片属香港拍得最好, but I reckon this is quite nice too. 当然,它稍更重感情和复杂的人际关系... it made ppl think haha.
Acting skill wise, I guess Vic's character has more depth to it... lots of矛盾and挣扎in the role. Loved his眼神... cos sometimes they look good, and yet evil too hehe. 陈在天is a clever cop, but when it comes to fighting scene, my focus automatically went on to赵又廷, 修杰楷and Jimmy... those 3 looked better at fighting than the痞子haha.
Oh and yeah... as much as Vic's suave in the show, I somehow prefered赵又廷haha~ he's very gd-looking and has a nice build! *Mark's voice is husky neh~ oh and Vic's talking voice is kinda attractive too.* Too bad he couldn't have陈琳's love, and even found out tat he is her elder bro somemore... haha.
Loved the complexity of the show... though it made me confusing at times. But I reckon the most impt thing to me in a show are the male leads... whoever's acting somehow decides if I would catch that drama haha!


Rating: 4/5

Caught Michael Jackson's "This Is It" movie at night.I'm no fan of his, but the news of this legendary music icon's death somehw stirred up my interest in this movie.
Michael Jackson sure has a mind of his own when it comes to his stage. A perfectionist he seemed to me. Anyway, I enjoy his talking voice... calm and soft, as opposed to his singing voice, which could actualli bring chills down ppl's spine.

Rating: 3/5

Comments