篮球火

*rRandom tThoughts at night*
It comes to a pt whereby negative thoughts came to mind. I always go ard telling friends tat I dun mind taking the time and effort to contact ppl, to keep in touch. Yet, the negative part comes in when most of them couldn't care less, or they appear to be unappreciative. I guess in my life, one of the luckiest thing I'd consider to hav is a few知己s... some friends who really can be there when u need them. Sadly, few are. And of cos this is when u ask urself why spend the time and effort to do so when it's somehow un-called for.
I am envious of "loners/lone rangers" at times. They can hav the world to themselves and be satisfied. I once tot that I was able to do so too... but I'm afraid nt. Though nt necessarily born to lead, I am still a "groupie". Have to admit the fact that I do hate to be alone most of the time *typical Libraian trait which I once denied of*, and am always in search for my "true friends".

*I'm ranting to myself; I'm complaining to no one; I'm just telling everyone. Think.*


Went market with mum in the morning on Sat.It's been some time since I went to JE's market with her. A sight tat I always seem to miss since I hav the habit of slping till late morning/early afternoon. 那种人文气息,有种“属于城市却又不城市”的自然的味道. I sat on a bench, watching mum and others pick their veggies. I din bring my mp3, thus I could hear all tat were being said ard me.
Well, it's gd to be so once in a while. To take a gd look at life ard us. City dwellers are so used to being in their own world at times,沉溺、甚至是封闭于自我的世界里,忘了周遭的事和人.
*有时候,也许就处于危险地带也浑然不知。*


Mum received the Xmas and New Yr greeting cards, tat were specially drawn and done by mouth/foot artists. I've always kept some with me, yet nv sent out much. Realised tat some really draws me to it:
This is pretty childish (in a gd way), and naive. The "pure-ness" in the art draws the young in me near it.I can imagine walking in such a street, surrounded by colourful buildings. Snow in the air is chilly, but the ambience makes up for it.This is really sth tat as children, we'd see in fairytales haha. I still miss it, though.有远方游牧的寂寞感。 The drawing is still, and the emotion flows peacefully in it.

Went for singing lesson alone. Only ZL and I were there for lesson ba haha. Did nth much.
*这种“慢”,不是一个人造成的。*

Watched all 16episodes of“篮球火” in a day haha!Jerry + Wu Chun + Show = 帅哥casts lo! I prefer Jerry and Wu Chun in terms of looks of cos, but Show's character as元大鹰is really funny... and idiotic at times lol.
A show about basketball, and nt to mention those花俏招式plus com effects were woo~
Dunno y but everytime I see Jerry in this kind of大少爷roles, it automatically reminds me of him as Dao Ming Si haha. He's very mature-looking, but he's super cute when he撒娇lol~ the way he talks really LOL!
*I was so jealous of洁儿in the show la~* Oh and it was kinda an "eye-opener" to see him“挤眉弄眼”, doing those stupid faces... showing a comedian side of him haha.
Wu Chun ah... as dashing as ever lol. But he isn't a big role in the show... aiyah wasted la. But then again, I can't imagine him doing Show's role... cos元大鹰is really too noisy.

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments