风云II & All About Steve

Okie... nt a very "smooth" day when it comes to getting the things I wanted today.

Met up with XY and we went to IKEA together cos I wanted to get the star Xmas lighting tat YB had. Gosh walked ard and the person told us it's sold out! *Alamak... I gt the urge to take the only one left on display lor!* There were many nice lamps ard and I gt the urge to buy them but no place to put in my rm sia... haha. Anyway, there's this guy, who smells of alcohol/cigarette, asking for us to lend him $1.20 cos he wanted to take a bus ride to dunno whr. He said he would return the money if we give our number to him... but I tot it's too mafan la, so juz gave him the $1.20... nt any big amt anyway. *I mean if he was really stranded, I'd hav helped a lot isn't it? Lol.*

Then, 2 of us walked to Redhill MRT. We took the train to City Hall cos I tot of gg to BookFest. Hmm nth much to see this time round though. Went to Marina Square's MUJI and looked for the Xmas lighting cup I'd been looking for since 2wks ago... back then the stock had nt yet arrived in stores, but this time round... it's sold out! Arghh... faint sia~

Then, went to Singapore Shopping Centre... and guess wat? The shop tat sells Idol stuffs tat I went to last time... gone le! Well, it's been over a yr nw and the place was so ulu... nt wierd even if business is bad.
Walked over to The Cathay. Wanted to bring XY to Aston for dinner but gosh the queue was long, so we went日本村instead... had those 99cents sushi haha. *吃到饱到想要吐~*
I like the last photo. 随意吧.

Caught "风云II" at the Grand Cathay theatre... woo nice one!Ekin looked like a "vamp" when his character聂风turned devilish in the movie haha. Of cos... a cool-looking one. 步惊云kinda quiet ah? I can't rmb the 1st show's plot cos it was too long ago.
Loved the effects... a lot but I tot they brought out the intensity, and somehw the fact that this is adapted from a comic. Hmm... only the "kling-kling-kiang-kiang" sound from the swords and blades slashing each other was a bit刺耳for me.
The ending was... errr... din expect.


Rating: 3.5/5

Anyway, gd luck to XY for her temp admin job starting tml!

Watched "All About Steve" too.I tot the movie shld be re-named "All About Mary" instead. She's one funny gal... all about crosswords.

Rating: 3.25/5

Comments