Kbox with MT, SS and XY

*奇怪的心啊... 不要那么容易就莫名flutter好不好~*

Went market for lunch with mum. Extended my Passion membership for $9 and gt the Fila bag... it's worth 50+bucks o... haha.

Met XY, SS and MT and we went Cine for Kbox session hehe! 4 of us went sorta "high" while singing haha. MT even started to dance and do her "yo-yo-yo" stuffs la LOL! We laughed and sang... so fun! 4hrs and it was ard $16 each person... the person din come to rush us as well, in which I tot they would like usual. Sadly, we had to catch the last train, so had to leave by 11pm haha.
Took some photos at the platform and in the train...
Haha 1st one is super blur la... but hope din scare my blog readers la~
Nw I've gt a deeper impression of their voices le! SS's "airy-pure-child-like" voice is wow~ both XY and I were amazed when she sang "Journey"... her voice made the song hers sia. MT's gt a deep, rich voice... I tot I really liked her voice when she sang one slow song... in which she din use much of her alto voice haha. XY's voice... so diff when I heard last time. Today then I realised her voice is supposedly mid-low, and I liked esp when she sang one范晓萱's song... title I can't recall la haha.

*Exactly how far can my interest get me in life? I'm wondering.*

Caught epi 7 of "Dream Team". Minho果然是性情中人... so丧气whenever he lose in a game. Still a child mah... can't blame haha. Eun Hyke~ he's oso one with really gd运动神经. If I were there, I think I'd fall at the monkey bar stage ba... winter eh, plus my hands really no strength one haha.

DBSK was on "FNS festival", singing "Rainy Blue" and "Stand By U" respectively. The guys looked and sang great~ and gosh the really high-class backgrd and orchestra behind them were WOW! Way to go guys~

Comments