Shopping with XY and YY

*Still in "brain-lack-of-oxygen* state nw. Stupid This Fashion store... the smell there was terrible.*

Met up with YY and XY for shopping at Bugis V. SS had to go back to NTU for her course transfer stuff, so couldn't join us. Had lunch with YY... whoa sey she gt a bag at OG for nearly 100bucks neh~ woo! Went to Burlington Square tat Korean supermart and gt mum a small bottle of kimchi haha. YY and I went to Bugis V and while she was getting watches for her siblings, XY came haha.

We walked ard Bugis V o... felt like it's been long since I went there. Hmm many nice clothes here and there, and of cos, "kinda beautiful" prices too hehe. Really gt myself a bright coloured chaquered top~ with a mix of red and yellow colour for 10bucks! Oh and XY and I went to get scarf too... I was tempted, so bought the red colour chaquered one too... nwadays 5bucks nia so cheap. XY gt herself a flower pattern one. YY gt herself a top and a Jeans too... whoa she's those“速战速决”kind of shopper haha. XY was the opposite... she likes comparing prices, seeing ard and trying out b4 deciding to buy. I'm kinda in between ba... though I seldom compare too. Well lucky XY still gt to buy herself an outfit haha... the malay salesgal was easy-going. *I realise XY's “寒暄的口才”nt bad o!* The above was the lightings from one of the shops at e 2nd lvl of Bugis V. I tot it looked real classy so snapped a shot of it... I would want such designs in my future house o~ haha.
Gd tat we shopped together... gt to know more about each other's dressing style. YY likes country style too... but judging from the clothes she bought, I think she's open to many diff dressing styles haha. As for XY, she's tall and slim lor... shld really dress herself up even more cos I reckon she'd look great in any kind of outfit!
We had dinner at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng... had this炒冬粉set... so-so lo. All of us were super full, cos we talked a lot while eating hehe.
We chatted a lot about family and relationships... realised we 3 shared some similarities here and there haha. Laughing like mad on some topics haha. *Friends shld behave this way neh~*
YY left earlier cos gg to her friend's bday celebration. XY and I went to Central NLB and I borrowed a Chi novel,“A型男人,B型女人”... originally a Korean novel. Jodie Pocult's "My Sister's Keeper" was on loan... sian.

2 of us went to This Fashion and XY din get anything, I gt myself a pair of black jeans though... for about $28, after 10% discount with XY's member card. Took bus 960 back to Bukit Panjang with XY... chatted a lot on the way haha... about our ideal, and my internship with MYpaper last time. *Lol... this gal was kinda fancinated haha.*

All right, gotta catch "2009 MAMA" show later, and meet SS, XY and maybe MT too for singing tml!

Comments