Haslin's sis's wedding + Bandslam

Attended Haslin's sis's wedding with QW today. Reached at ard 12pm... and saw Haslin! *I liked her make-up, esp the red eyeshadow/eyeliner... suits her very much~ dang she's a pretty mum!* Her daugher looks a lot like her too. I wanted to hear Haslin sing, since QW always told me how nice her singing was. But Haslin was joking tat she din wanna sing at the wedding cos there would be long queues asking her for her autograph, and she'd hav to quit OOCL after getting famous lol! Evelyn came nt long after, with her 2 sons... omg really "like mum, like son" sia haha. Chubby and lively boys she have! Evelyn was still on about how I almost became her son's tutor... and her elder boy was like "Oh no, I have enough tuition already..." lol.
I had the Mutton Nasi Briyani... nt bad. Curry was kinda nice too, but the rojak sauce was a bit too salty though. Then, there were desserts like
清汤、bobo chacha and green been soup as well.
Evelyn left soon after eating, then came Shermeen and her husband, as well as Vincent.
*Shermeen and her husband has“夫妻脸”really.*
Oh yeah, the bride reached 1st, and went to take a seat at her "royal seat" haha. There's another lady beside her, and she was using the fan on her hand to block the bride from seeing the groom while he was making his way towards her. Think this is a tradition.QW and I were about to go off when the groom finally arrived! There was this grp of ppl performing the Kuda Kepang. *There's something about their music which I like... sorta calms ppl down somehw.* Then the groom followed them and walked down the aisle, and gt to sit beside the bride.Haha... I enjoy experiencing and seeing diff traditions and cultures... like how they take place and all. As compared to Chi weddings, Malay weddings seem to be simpler when it comes to the wedding feast. However, I felt that their strong sense of unity and tradition is there.

QW and I went off at ard 3pm, and we walked ard Northpt for a while. Gt myself a blue chaquered outfit for $16... haha cut 4bucks but I reckon I could actualli cut further cos the auntie looked very willing to.
*Tried it out at home and lucky the piece inside is made from stretchy material... gd.*
Gt myself 4 Chewy Junior puffs ($4) for dinner... QW gt 4 too. That auntie's attitude wasn't tat gd though... sounds like she's annoyed tat it took us a bit of time to choose wat we wanted. *"Customer service", rmb auntie?* Went to lib and I borrowed myself another 2 novels... returned the previous“A型男生,B型女生”without finishing reading cos the storyline bored me. QW was "greedy" haha... she borrowed like 7-8 books lo!
*Cham my love for reading seemed to have gone down... and my reading speed nowadays is like slow lor...*

Missed most of the charity show on Channel U tonight cos I fell aslp after reading 3 chapters of "Firmanent", by Tim Bowler. *Fell aslp cos the weather was really cooling la~*
Caught "Bandslam".
Rating: 2.75/5

Comments