Alina's 21st bday chalet

Met up with WZ and we went to singing class together. Felix touched on the admin stuff 1st *again haiz~ hopefully no nex time haha*, and he wanted us to email our "resolution" to him haha. Well... I roughly know wat I want to write le ba. Then, he told WK to sing her version of“新不了情”... poor gal was "pushed" on tat mini "taupok" stage haha. Dennis and his grp of producers were all there watching sia. I tried singing Teresa Tseng's version of“月亮代表我的心”... it's diff lor. The original singer is damn pro I gt to say... 气息稳足又顺畅. *Honestly, I tot it was easy to sing listening to the original version, b4 I realise R&B, or rather现代的version's easier lol.* Felix did noticed the pattern when I sing, yeah and he commented tat no matter wat I sing, they hear it and they noe it's me singing. Haha... a quality tat doesn't sound too gd here... and then he gave us a hwk... to imitate a singer for nex wk's lesson.
Hmm... I noe this might sound ironic but I honestly learnt singing thru imitating others. Singers like Stefanie Sun, S.H.E, F.I.R, Penny, Tanya, Avril Lavigne, Michelle Branch, Adele, Olivia Ong, Evanescene are some singers/bands tat I tried to imitate when singing their songs. When I was young, I used to hav the mindset tat "original-singers-are-the-best" haha... and so no matter wat songs I sing, I would imitate the original singer's techniques, singing styles etc... to make sure I sound like the original haha. *Then would I think it's nice~ lol.* It was nt until tat I hear in singing competitions tat judges(to contestants) gave comments like "You muz hav ur own style when singing..." b4 I came to re-think about "original-always-sounds-the-best" mindset haha.
So I guess it's nt easy to find one song to imitate, since I learnt singing thru imitating haha~
*WZ's kinda struggling over this thing nw, hope she gets thru it soon haha. As for me, guess I'm real stubborn and persistent in sth tat I want... so I would definitely continue with this, as long as it doesn't get in the way of my studies.*
 



Went to Alina's chalet at Costa Sands Pasir Ris. Stupid bus 354... I waited for almost half an hr for it sia. Reached Alina's chalet at ard 8pm ba. Her mum recognised me straight away sia! She was like "Alina's pri sch friend... the Chi very gd one right?" LOL~ I'm the only pri sch friend Alina invited so I guess yeah... haha *Miss HT is busy with work lor! Haha~*. Alina was away when I reached, so her mum talked to me and all while I was eating haha. Auntie's very nice... she kept on talking about "Alina's marriage matter" lol... somehw wants Alina to marry off fast haha~ No la, she wants her daughter to get a bf nw, date a few yrs then get married somewhr ard the age of 25-27yrs old. *Auntie gt married at 19yrs old sia~ no wonder she's so young!*
Was abit worried tat I'd get bored there, but Alina's a gd host la... seeing me so "alone", she introduced me to her friends. *Oops... come to think of it, the way I shaked hands with one of her guy friends was... wierd. LOL!* Her Burmese friend, Zar (?), was there as a voluntary photographer... cool la the cam he used kinda pro leh. *Reminds me of YS lol* As for "Mr Sailor", hmm... he looks kinda compatible with Alina... and yeah she's gt gd taste o~ even I think he's gd-looking haha. *Alina ah~ wish u the best of luck k!*
Can't rmb how, but somehw I started chatting with Alfred, and later his friend Fandi came in too. They are both very sociable haha... and Alfred came to know Alina as "Lynn" sia~ haha. We chatted a lot ba, but haha guys mah... they switched to their army topics very easily haha. *The "mosquito game" Alfred told us... LOL la.*

Auntie gt a 3KG key-shaped cake for Alina... from Bengawan Solo... nice o! After the cake-cutting session, Alina's friend Benjamin very mischievious o... he put the whipped cream on Alina's face la! She was screaming as she ran lol~ funny friends she's gt haha.
*Too bad I can't stay overnight haha.*
Anyway, went home at 10.30+pm, with Alfred, Fandi and Zar. Alfred and Fandi went to play lan at Katong, so they顺便cabb-ed Zar and I to Pasir Ris MRT haha.
At 1st, it was a bit worrisome for me... cos Zar lives at Boon Lay, and as the whole train journey to the West is like 1hr, and he seemed very quiet... so I tot we would be like "silent" thruout the journey haha. Then again, it would feel wierd for me, so I started talking to him haha~ and yeah“对症下药”后, he'd begin to talk a lot more hehe. He came to SG like 13yrs ago, loves photography and anime... hopes to move to Japan one day o! *Wow... it seems like I've many friends interested in photography sia~* And listening to him talk about how he gained exp, and went for photoshoots at diff events was cool. And the best thing was he could actualli speak mandarin! I was thinking if Zar was a Chi or Malay when I 1st saw him, b4 he told me he's Burmese. But his spoken mandarin sounds alright ah... nt bad in fact.
*待人家的“话欲”燃烧起时,我却已经开始累了... haha.*

Anyway, juz see wat HT and I gt for Alina~ and they're meaningful o!It's Alina's 21st. The above is actualli a lamp. Hope it can "brighten and lighten" up her days ahead!As we grow up, past memories are meant nt to be forgotten, but kept. Hopefully Alina could keep all her memories of happiness and bliss down in this photo album.

Comments