梅兰芳 + Ajiman Ramen

Hmm... Hero would make an effin' hot "Edward Cullen" haha~ mysterious and sexy too! Oh and the font looks so "Harry Pottish"~

*Watched Han Kyung on“勇往直前”taking on the "Blue Fall" ride in Japan... alamak drop at 108m in 5secs neh! I will cry like tat gal who went up with Han Kyung too ba~*

Watched “梅兰芳”the movie, starring Leon lai, after seeing some flashes in the Golden Horse Award show.If u look closely, the 2 guys in the花旦 pics are 2 diff ppl. The one on the main poster is Leon Lai, whilst the 2nd one is the younger version of梅兰芳... portrayed by余少群. I prefer the latter actor... he's more pretty as a花旦. And cos I enjoy the opera scenes more than other scenes, only余少群acted more in the opera scenes... Leon only appeared in one short scene from wat I rmb.

Well, it seems tat I hav watched other similar movies/dramas tat tells of the story of梅兰芳. The whole thing juz looks familiar.


Rating: 3.25/5

Met QW at Orchard and we went to Taka to get Taka vouchers for Haslin's sis... her wedding this coming Sunday. She gt herself a pair of black stocking too. After tat, we went to Ajiman Ramen at Orchard Central for dinner. The Christmas lightings and decorations"lighted up" the whole stretch of Orchard Road... they were all pretty, even the ones inside the shopping centres.The 2nd pic shows Xmas trees done up with Teddy Bears o! Cute~ And gosh it looks like gigantic-sized cakes like this... "strawberry, choco and vanilla-flavoured" lol. Costed $21+. The seafood Tom Yam ramen wasn't really "Tomyam-ish"... average ba. The middle portion of the squid's meat was tasty but the ends were rather burnt though. Those Sushi set were wat QW ordered... they look rather "raw" haha... I tried the one with cucumber and crab meat in it... soft and nice. Oh there was green tea, a scoop of ice-cream and Chawamushi tat came along with our main courses.

After tat, went to find More Than Words cos I saw a "envelope bag" which looked rather unique... sadly din find it in the store. Saw a watch shop tat sells LED watches... I gt one yellow colour one in the end... looks real cool o! QW gt another black one... and we each paid $18.90 each haha. I chose a dark purple design-ed one, with crystal on its face initially... but settled for the yellow one in the end cos it's appropriate for more occasions, and easier to go along with my dressing style hehe. And then QW went to this fruit tart cake shop and bought fruit cakes (1 slice near 8bucks o!) for her sis and herself.
It looks really delicious though.

We walked back to Orchard Ion, cos I wanted to go to MUJI and get this Xmas decor I saw on I-weekly... sadly they dun hav the stock as yet. QW went to Uniqlo and gt jackets for herself and her bro... she's a really gd sis... how I wish I have an elder sis/bro tat's as generous as her haha! Winter wear's in Uniqlo nw... hmm somehw doesn't really suit SG leh.
*Thinking of getting myself a over-sized chaquered half-sleeve collared shirt nw... I want a bright-coloured one haha.*

Comments