Sec sch gathering

Woke up early on mon morning to "snatch" my core and mpe modules for coming sem 2 haha. *SS has the same timetable as me exactly, provided she doesn't switch course haha.* Had early lunch. There was this new Malay stall downstairs, and I think I gt "robbed"... 5bucks for fishcake + prawn + fish meat and rice... sian.

*It's always feels gd to get rid of things u dun like.*

Went Lakeside ctrl and waited till Mrs Siow reached. She's the 1st to reach sia, and Jess came shortly. YB too. Nancy couldn't make it last min, whilst YS and MH were late haha. And so together with Ben and HX, we walked to PH's condo's function rm. James, YL and PH were already there... with the buffet food hehe.
Had dinner while we chatted. WT came for a while, and went back soon le. Mrs Siow was on about how her 1st batch of students @ old Hua Yi is (all 40+yrs old nw... married with children lol) still could meet up with her and gather during CNY every yr... there's about 20+ of them. She was saying us... haha could only gather 10+ ppl lol. *I think nt bad le la.*Reminiscing the past haha... we were all talking about our sec sch chers, friends, pri schs blah. Ok la... I was referring to YS, Vincent, YL, YB, Mrs Siow and I. *Vincent said we're more of the "mellow" bunch lol~* James, HX, Ben, Jess, PH and MH were the "play-game-till-high" grp... they were playing the many board games that James brought. Here's the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/amourchaleur/4203063767/in/set-72157623044037528/

*OMG... I think can hear my laughter and talking behind the backgrd near 3/4 of the vid LOL.*The last pic taken/done up by YS/YB ba? Haha. *大头照lol~*
Glad tat we chatted a lot. It's so nice to listen to all sorts of funny stuff... lol. I guess both the "game grp" and "mellow gang" enjoyed our games/chats ba haha.

Oh yeah, thks to YL for the 3 Naraya bags below (except the yellow one... it's a present for Jess haha). He gt it in Bangkok when he went last wk... gt me one, then I bought the other 2 (those below) from him cos mum liked them haha. Cheaper than the one at Vivocity le ba haha.

Comments