听说

*Gonna host William's wedding May nex yr... omg nervous sia!*

I'm lying if I said tat I wasn't nervous. I guess it's cos of the anxiety tat gt me the nightmare filled with vamps last night haha. Most friends were kinda gan jeong, so they checked their results like 12am on 30th Dec... and I kept on telling myself tat I wanted to get a gd night's slp b4 checking my results the nex day haha.
WZ told me she gt an "A" for COM415... gd for her haha. As for me, imo I gt a "reasonable" grade for the same module le la... I knew I missed out one whole qn for my exam paper haha... and even though it's only 30%, I tot it might juz pull me down overall... but luckily still gt a "B+" haha. As for HC201... I guess hard work paid off. I literally spent "4-terrible-days" gg over and memorising the facts b4 this last paper. I was guessing even though it's the module everyone complained the most, I would score the best in HC201 somehw haha... and hoho I did lol. Satisfied with my results, and am considering applying for INSTEP nw.
*I'm interested in majoring in Cat A Lit... but honestly, lit's like the most demanding "genre" haha... cos it's nt easy to score when u hav to write long long essays to prove ur pt... and even reinforce it.*

So I was happily watching SJ-M on“非常不一班”and "Azio Entertainment" in the afternoon hehe. The latter show was hilariously gd. The 7 members played a prank on Patty Hou cos it was her bday. OMG made me so envious and jealous of her haha... surrounded by 7 handsome guys lol. She's very pretty and cute too... her laughters somehw reminded me of Fiona Xie. Oh and I'm amazed by the Korean members... their ability to understand mandarin is real gd nw... even when it came to talking, they could bring their pt across nt too badly.

Chatted with No.3 on QQ juz nw. He quit working as a hairdresser, nw a cashier back in his hometown. His niece is kinda pretty. *难道他一直以为和他聊天通电话的是HL!? Faint ah haha~*

Watched“听说”at night.
主角们画花了很多时间学习手语吧? 听的人和说的人的爱情故事。。。还挺有趣、温馨的。But I din like the fact that the female lead could actualli talk near the end... haiz... a bit spoiler haha. Well of cos,彭于晏super cute-looking inside haha.

Rating: 3.5/5

Saw 2PM's "You're Beautiful Parody" on SBS Gayo awards 2009... omg the guys are so funny and cute! This is a muz watch sia~ Nichkhun as Tae Keong and Woo Young as Mi Nam LOL~

Comments