HC201 paper + Earth 2100

Juz gt the above from YB. Gosh... print-out photos from like 8yrs ago sia~ 8yrs le leh~ haha.

*Gosh my lappy gonna no storage space le... and imagine I gonna pia all the movies and dramas nw~*

Couldn't fall aslp on Mon night, after watching "Golden Horse Award" on TV... was tossing and turning... sweating like mad cos I insisted wearing the long sleeved shirt to slp though mum "warned" me lol. And wat frustrated me further was e fact tat I hav HC201's paper on Mon morning... pek cek sia.
Think I only slpt for 3+hrs, woke up at 6.30am, then met the gals at Boon Lay control at 8am. Everyone was literally pia-ing last min for this module haha... reading notes on our way to sch. I noe myself best... I'm the kind who can't study or memorise anything last min, esp at sch with all the noise ard me. I was basically staring into "blank space" during the "last mins" ba haha.
I was nervous, really. And to noe tat my seat was juz beside the invigilator table... it din helped. I'd rather sit at the back, cos there's usually teachers walking ard and sitting near the front. Mr Ho was still walking past, or standing beside me every nw and then when the paper juz started... I felt the urge to ask him to go away neh haha cos he was kinda disrupting my focus on the paper. *I was worried I couldn't recall those pts memorised mah.*
Hmm... maybe he'd "changed" after WZ's batch sorta complained haha... the paper was ok. I mean at least watever I studied was"rather applicable" to the qns haha. Guess I was rather "long-winded", hoping those little "rants" here and there can get me some marks ba haha... *pray Mr Ho's nt tat strict with the marking... and tat he overlooks little mistakes~* Wierd though it seems like this is the paper I think I might actualli score among all haha... but hmm... let's hope for at least a "B+" for HC201 ba!
*Had the urge to jump and shout "Hooray!" after they announced we could leave the hall LOL!*

MT, SS, Michelle, WT, LC, XY and I went JP's Swensen's for lunch. We were so noisy on the upper deck of the bus I bet lower deck passengers can hear us lor haha. Were discussing our outing in SG and to JB hehe. *My personal timetable's kinda packed in Dec o.* Anyway, tried Fish 'n Chips for the 1st time at Swensens cos I always had pasta when I ordered my main course at Swensens. Hmm... the fish meat wasn't crispy nor "warm" enough I reckon. However, the side dish (prawn dipper) tat came along was "finger-linkin' gd" haha! We had a really nice time chatting hehe.
Walked ard JP o~ and Michelle's gt attitude sia... towards tat lady lol. *Ah my DBSK socks at $4 a pair! But waste money to buy again hor?* We left the place at ard 3+pm ba, Michelle and I walked home.
*Shall go to PageOne and get my“好想和你分享的天空”, as well as maybe see if Hero's movie book is out in SG.*

Resumed tuition with my students, and had tuition with Garrick today. Lol he already can't rmb wat he wrote for O Lvls Chinese paper which took place like 2, 3wks ago. *Yes... back to earning money again finally~ I was so broke in Nov... and am gonna be again in Dec cos many "present-giving-events" haha.*

Caught a documentary, "Earth 2100".A fictional character, Lucy, brought the audience thru and to the yr 2100.

Someone in the film said: "Sometimes, it takes a big shock to get to ppl..." But, no we don't want tat, do we?
Glad to know tat nt all hopes are lost though.
Hmm... I am actualli thinking of "gg greener" nw.

Rating: 3.25/5

*Sometimes, friends worry their friends. Haiz.*

Comments