MY's 21st bday chalet @ Aloha Changi

I think there was a rumour tat the A.N.Jell band in"미남이시네요" was done up with DBSK in mind, and even U-Know acting as the initial 1st male lead. Some fan of DBSK's did the graphic above, featuring DBSK members as the character in"미남이시네요" haha~ Hero as the "female lead" Mi Nam (Yeah he's a pretty boy~ why can't he反串leh!?), U-Know is Hwang Tae Kyung (He suits the role imo.), Micky as Shin Woo (OMG~ perfect!), Xiah as Jeremy (I can literally imagine Xiah in tat role... cos he's super funny~)... only Max as Uhey... hmm I can't accept tat haha.

Went for lesson at E.A.I... WK, QH, ZX and ZL turned up for lesson too. Felix let us listened to diff versions of“城里的月光”and“叶子”. Guess“先入为主”for me ba... I tend to prefer the 1st version of the songs. Those tat came out later usually were the singers trying to give a new feel to the song, and are more "technique-focused". ZL sang a small part of“城里的月光” and it was even sadder than the original's version la haha! I sang a small part of“城里的月光”too and Felix tot it was a "hybrid"/cross bet Tank and许美静's version. *他们似乎都已经把我的唱法归类为“个性”派了lol.*
*I hope they would go into recording asap.*

After tat, went to Tampines and took bus 29 to MY's bday chalet at Aloha Changi. *I actualli gt a little lost at Tampines's bus interchange la LOL.* The journey was kinda long though... near half an hr ba. Wasn't in time to press the bell, but the uncle acualli rmbed tat I asked before... and stopped for me. Very thankful for tat.
Reached chalet A and saw MY and SY near the staircase in her chalet... SY was signing MY's guestbook. Gave MY her present...
I wrapped it up b4 I gave it to her of cos! Then she gave her guests some small gifts back too. She wrote a card for each of us... very sweet of her to write those personalised msgs.HN was telling me I gt to BBQ myself... if nt nth to eat haha~ Hmm SY, TL and I started "poking" sausages, nuggets, seaweed chickens etc haha. There was bee hoon and satay sauce... oh satay bee hoon was nt bad~ YM came nt long after... drove there o. *MY and him were ex-colleagues; MY and I were sec sch classmates; YM is my cousin... haha how small can SG get!?* Was chatting with him when I saw YD as well! Din noe MY invited him sia... and he told me it's been some time since he contacted Ben. *Whoa... reminds me of sec sch days when CC, YD, Ben, YB and I were in MRL haha~* Lionel and MY called ppl at the chalet and played "Truth/Dare game about MY" haha. *Paiseh ah MY I forgot to take my poker card out and check... "King of Spades" was actualli mine lol~* Tot the "dare" was gonna be scary but there was a twist like wat Lionel said... the dare was to dare another person to complete a task haha. Someone dared Lionel to sing a love song to MY LOL! He did... YM suggested him to sing“屋顶”and he did... 4 lines, though I din listened carefully la haha. Cake-cutting session was ard 9.30pm, and I bet Lionel they all were very "bad"... MY was blowing out the candles when she realised there was one which she couldn't blow it out no matter wat~ haha a prank played on her la! *I think it has a gd significance though... the candle was the "first" candle... meaning "21st 4ever" ba haha!* "E-mee" reached 5mins b4 the cake-cutting too... haha still has tat gd sense of humour in him sia! Oh yeah, ppl like "E-mee", YM, HN, PH and 30+ others shared $$$ and gt MY a DSL cam I think... near 700bucks I heard. MY was so cute... she kept asking "Who bought this?" after she saw it... surprised and happy gal hehe~ Anyway, the cake was choco cake... nt bad o.
Bade gdbye her near 10pm, and YD, SY, TL and I hopped on YM's car... and he gt us a ride to CCK MRT station.

Oh yeah saw this new short performance of "10점 만점에 10점" by 2PM. OMG they all looked so gd inside... esp Nich Khun and Junsu haha~ Chan Sung was funny with tat "panda eye" lol.

Comments