花木兰

*Dec is the month whrby non-working ppl like me go broke real fast~*

Went JP today with dad and bro. Signed up for the Singtel Mio Home plan... k nt as cheap as I imagined it would be lol. Gt my SE Aino le~ $438 neh... oh burned a big hole in my pocket. It's quite big in size actualli haha. I'm still learning how to use the phone. Bro gt his Nokia 5800 Expressmusic touchscreen phone for free sia.
*Gt a bit regretful on the way back... shld hav let dad bought it 1st since I'm gonna port my number over to Singtel too after Feb 2010. Guess it would be cheaper for me to buy an Aino by then? Haha.**什么Blackberry、iPhone等... 我就对跟风没兴趣,所以不了解它们haha.*

Caught "花木兰" at night.房祖名一句“我的木兰哥~”... 笑死我了lol. He sacrificed in the show in the middle though.
Vitas's appearance in the show was a bonus for me... 洋人俘虏. He sang the Eng version of the theme song, "Beneath The Glory" too.
赵薇as花木兰... 应该可以说是不二人选了吧.

Rating: 3.25/5

*JR and SJ-M members尬舞plus划拳on“完全娱乐”... funny eh~*

Comments