*I've a gd friend. She walked into a dark tunnel recently, and out of concern and curiosity, I followed her in. I could barely see anything in there and so I called out to her, but there was no response. It's been some time in the dark. I'm nt sure where she is nw, and I'm getting impatient. Dunno if I shld continue the searching, or let her take a lil' rest in the dark, till she wanna turns back to the light. Well, I doubt I would be frustrated, cos Snowman always keeps her cool, honestly haha.*

Caught epi 2 and 3 of“痞子英雄”and I guess the things that attracts me to this drama is the police and justice theme ba... gt a bit sick of "lovey-dovey-simplistic" idol dramas haha. The scene below made me laughed out loud haha! Look at how close Vic gt to赵又廷haha~Again, Vic's expression is like -_-'''~ Haha it's nt a NG scene o... cos he wanted to hug the gal a 2nd time, but赵又廷stopped him, and so it became this 2... getting "so close"... PHEW.

Met Bel at JP at night. Gt assessments for Goklas, and then we went to Swensens for dinner. Tried the clam chowder soup for the 1st time, while Bel had her mushroom one.Mine was nt bad, but I tot Bel's one was a bit bland. Oh and the bread made me kinda full. Hehe, we shared the Choco Fondue(?) for 2 too... hehe like tat 20bucks per person le.
Din know Bel moving house back to JE soon... haha we went to look at bedsheets. She gt a pink one... cos she wanted a more "princess" style... "Hello Kitty" style for her rm. Oh yeah and this gal "kindly invited" me to her house to help in painting her house... lol. *I haven't even helped painted my own house b4... guilty sia~*

Found some 2PM gifs, and they'd brightened up my day a lil'!
Photobucket
Nich Khun looks kinda "evil" here haha~

Photobucket
Junsu and Taecyeon's “爱的转圈圈”and the flip~ woo!

Photobucket
2PM's "사랑해" pose~

Comments