Time walked a bit fast today

*Still hope tat JJ hears my birthday song to him! Even if it means no autographed compilation album haiz sad.*

Strange enough, I yawned only 2, 3times today… wasn’t exactly sleepy even though I slpt 2am ysn. Morning cooped up in store room closing files and read “Princess Diaries” 7th bk which QW gave me as bday present. Quite humourous de starting… I’m only at chap 1 so far haha. But well, I think I would give other Meg Cabot stories a try too.

*rRandom tThought: “Excuse me,” is the polite way of saying: “Please get out of my way.”*

*U guys shld hear the “dunno-how-many-legged relationship between Matthew, his gf, Serene and Shereen lol! The way they joked ah… so funny.*

At least I felt time passed really a bit faster than usual today. I had lunch at LJS… the toilet door can’t lock haha. Tried the Golden Deal meal 4 ($5.50)—3 small shrimps and a piece of fish plus small cup of Sprite… I love the fish esp… really nice. Met Aidi and other 2 colleagues by chance, so she asked me to sit with them. She worked there 3yrs le sia.
Think the temp staff guy like oni graduated from SP (or NUS I nt sure)… cos he keep complaining about how he owed the sch lib 28cents and the sch wants him to go back sch to pay cash, if nt can’t get graduation cert. He said he wanted to pay online $1 then forget it le, but the sch dun allow. Another female colleague joked say it’s cos of “principle” haha! And he kept on emphasizing he’s only “24+++” this yr…lol. So old juz graduated from poly!? *Another HL!? LOL~*

Afternoon was computer typing and filing basically. Even until knock-off I oso didn’t went to find Alice cos she was looking for me to do some work. So, she said: “Tml muz come find me hor!” Haha.
Walked home with KF… she graduated one yr from Business course in SIM… worked in Events company before but cos of long, irregular hours, she gave up and decided to come here. She sounds like one who can chat quite a lot with… hmm… yes nex time target her go lunch together haha!

*Emlyn and YC’s appearance reminds me of SM haha~ hope they aren’t such ppl though.*

Comments