4-in-love…1 yr later… the river…

*Suddenly feel like changing blog skin… bored with the current one le.*

2+pm went out…狂风暴雨sia today… the wind blew like crazy and my hair got wet like crazy as well…haha. HL, WZ and I were late for the meeting, so poor Pat waited there for us alone lol. We went to Bras Basah 1st cos WZ wanted to print sth… sadly most shops were closed cos it’s Good Friday.

She din print in the end but we went to Ice Monster to eat dessert! 4-in-love can nv miss this… we almost go there everytime when we visit Bugis. WZ and Pat shared Durian ice ($6.50) while HL and I had the “triplet fruit topping” (strawberry, mango and kiwi) ice ($6.50). Delicious as usual… we chatted a lot ah… even about Mas Selamat haha! *Go tuition centre teach doesn’t sound too bad as a career too ah~*

Ard 7pm we went to play arcade… the “Casper” game is so fun! Use the “remote hammer” to “hammer” the cartoon ghosts inside the screen lol. My 1st time playing… dunno if I was“粗鲁”but Pat was like “WHAM!”… hit the screen like siao~ macham her enemy haha! But we always stuck and lose at the 3rd stage… lol… too tough. *What if one day play station or Xbox got such a game? Haha… ur home TV screen gonna say “Bye-bye” soon I reckon!*

Went Raffles Lau Pa Sat to have our dinner. HL and I看上a Korean Ra-myeon ($4.50)… super nice o! We oso ordered the usual煮炒and satays… super full for such a meal. Then went to Singapore River there, had Mac ice-cream and chatted by the river side. Someone reminded us that the last time we were there was like 1 yr ago… before Pat went to China. U see? Time flies like nobody’s business… now even HL, WZ and I are already back from China, for like 2mths le. Sitting at the same old place, but our friendship already survived like 2+, 3yrs le haha~

Places might nt have changed, but nt ppl. WZ asked if we did ever broke off friendship with someone? She has… with her sec sch best friend cos of her friend’s bf thingy; Pat has… over money matters; HL too… over “gender” prob haha.
My ans’s a “No” though… the girls were surprised haha.
U can’t say that I’m a “goodie person”, but I can say I’m really lucky… I haven’t been into the worst situations that require me to reconsider my friendship with a certain someone. Or let’s just say that I don’t have many good friends… most of the ppl/classmates I knew in life were淡水之交… we lost contact as time passes on. As for my good/best friends, if u were to ask me to think of any quarells/fights… only 1 or 2 I can think of… and they weren’t big matters… juz some “cold wars” and that’s it. Well, let’s say I cherish them… I dunno but I think most of the time, I try to give in and配合them… I want all of us to be happy… most importantly: them to be happy. *LOL I’m no saint here.* I believe that only if your friends are happy in times spent with u, would you and her/him become closer as friends… and haha yeah la I don’t have much best friends, so I try nt to say “bye-bye” to them… if nt I would be the saddest person in the world and then “loneliness would know me by name” lol.
*Maybe… I’m saying maybe… I am indeed quite a “nice person” in the past… but those who know me nowadays would realise I insist my stand sometimes. Guess I’m “getting bolder”… that’s why I feel that compared to when I was young, I ain’t as nice as a person…yeah.*

*YF, ZX, Eric, AZ, HT, Alina, LZ, SY, Gwen, Janice, LM, SM, YB, Jess, PH, Ben, HL, Pat, WZ, JQ, LF, Bel, Jac, Michelle, QW… basically these are most of the gd friends in my almost 20yrs of life. *paiseh to those I missed out ah!* I might nt be able to list out the happy/unhappy incidents experienced with these ppl, but their names are already deeply etched in my mind haha.*

Comments