Medical Officer

Morning reached Commonwealth… lucky I know how to read maps then saw GMTI tat building haha. 5mins walk from MRT nia quite near. I reached the lobby and asked the security ah pek about how which flr to go up to. He said I’m considered a visitor as long as I have no pass. I signed the book, maybe cos early in the morning brain nt very active yet, so fill in those columns I blur blur de. The ah pek was very不耐烦la… “This one u dunno how to fill in meh? What time u oso dunno?” WHAT THE!? Guess he muz be English-educated one. Nt that I瞧不起ah pek, but he kinda overboard la, using such语气to talk to a “visitor” !? *If it’s the president daughter or some impt guest then u noe!*

Anyway, went up to 6th flr HR department. Sereene (forgot how to spell but definitely nt this spelling) came and askd me to go in. She’s still trying to find a desk and make a temp worker pass for me atm, so meanwhile I sat at the “boss” de chair, according to Serene. Serene brought me to the pantry, showed me whr the toilet was as well… she seems quite a nice person. Early morning I was sitting at the boss de chair, doing hole-punching work for filing purpose. Then, the boss came and I was so paiseh haha~ but he was ok with it. Serene then asked me to shift and sit at her desk that side.

After I finished hole-punching, Serene bought me to the filing rm to file those papers. Basically, I was staying in tat rm for the whole day. Those movable archiver reminds me a lot of those in polyclinics de. There were some other staffs coming in to take/find files once in a while, during those time I stood aside, daydreaming lor. I climbed the chairs, stood for quite long a period of time, and sitting down at times.

I’m totally envious and jealous of those Medical Officers (doctors). The stack of papers I was dealing with got their salaries on it. Confidential though, so all I can say is 4-digit and I reckon my dad needs to work like half a yr to earn as much as what many of then earn in a month. Really, their salaries are very high leh… even those who juz started out as MOs earn a lot…compared to starting pay for journalists. Their bonus is “huge” and some got few hundred bucks de pay rise in like 1, 2 mths. *突然很想快点赚钱,让爸妈过好生活! But u’ll nv see my position as an MO la haha!*

Lunch ate alone… so bored I went walking ard Commonwealth area to “explore” and see what kind of eating places there were. In the end, has鸡丝面($2.50)…quite tasty o. After tat went back but found the filing rm to be locked. Sereene helped me to unlock it lor… continued working till 5.55pm~

Interesting…
1. Most of them came from famous sec schs and jcs. Almost all who went to local University were NUS medical students. Some even came from“医生世家”!

2. I see Chinese holding Italy citizenship… rare ma. Some even more complicated… diff birth place, working place and even dual citizenship.

3. Most of them have those “doc face” la… but there’s one doctor who looks like a criminal in his photo lol.

4. Ratio of male to female docs is about 1:1. However, I see a lot of pretty lady doc, few gd-looking males though lol.

5. One Hong Kong guy looks a bit like陈晓东haha.

6. Got 1 male doc is a passionate songwriter and singer too!

7. 1 female doc (very pretty) got like almost straight As throughout her study life! How can she be clever and pretty at the same time! LOL~

8. This left me quite a deep impression…one kinda pretty and young de female doc suffered from some sort of medical illness herself…now ok or nt I dunno. But I saw that she has a bro who’s a journalist in SPH.

9. The doctors were mostly born in between 1978-1982. *So young and earn so much right!?* Only a few born in the 1960s.

10. Pls do this: Next time u visit skin care centre/polyclinic or u get to see those麻醉医药师or neuron surgeons… tell them to treat u to coffee! They surely/ 100% “chop stamp” can afford to de!

Reached hm ard 6.30pm. Dad, bro and mum were talking so loudly among each other. Now, dunno to believe if that’s a scam or real lucky draw won? Honestly now so poor if天降横财then we muz be damn lucky! But we’re already poor as it is, a further scandal might juz force us to slp in public le haha.
*会对妈妈发脾气,也只因为害怕/担心她被骗.*

*Winnie ah~ I left msg for her le… still didn’t call me. Don’t tell me the assignments’ taken up le? Haiz.*

Watched《鲁豫有约》with Han Kyung as special guest on it. I like this kind of talk show… it somehow shares the “inner world” of the artistes.
Talked about how tough his career life was as the 1st Non-Korean artiste to debut in Korea.
*鲁豫looks a bit like小S haha…the way she talked oso…juz more严肃.*

Han Kyung’s腿部比上半身长12、13cm. According to鲁豫, if ur腿部can be 7、8cm longer than ur upper half de body… ur身材比例already considered gd le.
*Note: 下半身:脚后跟till臀部下边;上半身:臀部till颈椎*

Han Kyung confessed that he’s a loner. He likes to do everything alone: being in the house, reading, listening to music and watching movies…esp horror movies. He said the shiok part is when u watch the movie alone, use the earpiece to listen to the “sfx” haha! *Kill me pls~*

He said that there’s this one time when he heard a Korean female fan calling out to him from behind. Han Kyung was very happy, so he gave a big, wide smile as he turned his head ard. Suddenly, without any warning and before he knew it, the fan already stick a piece of already-chewed de chewing gum into his mouth! Yucks man~ and the girl had the cheek to continue to look at Han Kyung and laugh non-stop somemore lol.

Seeing Han Kyung on China shows… he seems more comfortable and very humourous too haha.

Comments