在世界中心呼喊爱

Afternoon was re-watching “功夫灌篮”, together with bro, on my laptop. Bro somehow ah…no sense of humour la… keep on criticising this and that yet still continue to watch till the end of the movie! LOL. Maybe cos it’s the quality prob, I prefer this show more when it was being screened in the theatres.

*Tuition assignments ah…pls come tapping on my window… knocking on my door… I promise to let u guys in if I am satisfied with ur “red packets” haha!*

Since I’m waiting to watch “Sky Love” in the theatres, I watched the other Jap movie“在世界中心呼喊爱” at hm 1st. All I could rmb about this movie was the title and one of its movie shots. The title itself already牵动了人们的心. I’m curious about what “世界中心” it’s referring to? As for the movie shot, it’s focused on a high school girl, standing in the big rain, with another sch boy in the background.

Don’t the title and the shot link?
I thought the girl was calling out to her love while standing in the rain, before watching the movie.
I thought I was right, but I wasn’t.
Haha… I guess some things are meant to be perfect only if you don’t know the truth behind.

高中生纯纯的爱恋,朴实的生活,凄美的结局,但略嫌太普通了。
老掉牙的生死恋还是可以赚人热泪的。

希望“恋空”不仅如此而已。

Rating: 2/5

Comments