可怜的脚板~

*Have been standing and photocopying for almost the whole day… my脚板’s kind of painful and tired now.*

Morning saw this piece of notice stuck against the wall, talking about “Boss and I”. If I din rmb wrongly, it said sth like these:
“If I am slow, I am being lazy;
If my boss is slow, he is being thorough.

If I tell him off, I am rude;
If he told me off, that’s for my own good.

If I’m late for work, I cannot be excused;
If my boss’s late for work, he must be working hell last night.”


Kinda humourous but dun u guys agree? As a matter of fact, this is usually wat happens between an employer and his/her employee.

*Jane’s leaving, so Sheeren they all got all excited, wanting to take photos together haha.*

Again, I was all sleepy and accidentally mistook milk powder sachet (those u mix with coffee to sweeten it) for instant drink and drank it! Haha… surprisingly, it’s nt very sweet by itself. Matthew half-day, so I asked Shereen to sign my time sheet instead. Anyway, whole day standing and photocopying MO de application forms blah… whoa both my legs and back oso tired.

Jorrick’s mum called ard 5+pm, to cancel/postpone the tuition cos he was still at sch. I’m half glad though… cos I’m already too tired to go for tuition… but then again, I’m a bit worried oso… is he trying to avoid Chinese tuition ah? Actually hor… I guess the tuition fees meant more to me, *LOL* but I do hope Jorrick’s Chinese does improve after my tutoring, even if it means by a bit… I’llx be contented haha.

Comments