*The morning felt extra weird… I felt like my life’s aimless all of a sudden. I want to do so much yet I dunno if I can? The months seemed to pass on very slowly…*

Alice asked me to shred some letters. Inside those envelopes, there’s a packet of Oreo for the docs. Think it’s some kind of encouragement for them since they are taking their examinations soon… and it’s printed on small slips of papers that eating Oreo causes drowsiness… hah I didn’t know this. I gave them out to the non-medical staffs and left-over 2 bars for myself haha.

New colleague KF/HF (can’t rmb which is the correct initial) came… looks kinda young too… she’s sitting at Pamela’s seat now. Me? Still no desk haha. Lunch I went over to the other side of the MRT and ate酸辣拉面 ($3.50) at口福. Shiok ah~ really spicy haha. Happened to see one LJS fast-food restaurant… the ambience and decorations all that looked exceptionally comfortable.
*Arghh no 7-11 nearby… couldn’t get my麦香奶茶!*

Afternoon was spent in the cold store-room… closing old files. Those MOs, DOs and HOs de info ah… see until my “eyeballs roll” lol.

Mervin told me got new intern at MYpaper le… CHS junior haha.
Glenn still so funny la… asked the new intern整理some articles… then after she finished her work, he said:“真的好了?等一下我会问你问题。” After that, he simply said:“你随便走走吧。”… alamak muz hav freaked tat gal out! If it was me, I’d be freaked out at 1st, then go read thru all the articles~ but who would hav guessed Glenn’s such a “kindly weird/weirdly kind”supervisor on the 1st day ah!? LOL~
*陈玛莉啊陈玛莉...你这个“不能说的秘密”啊~真神秘! HAHA!*

I’m thinking… being a journalist… yeah la SPH scholarship is attractive and all but I want my freedom too. Simple reason being: I don’t know if I can take journalism for so 4-5yrs? What if I lost interest in it one day? Get sick of it one day? I won’t deny that I enjoy writing but haha… I’m picky la… I only choose to write those I like to.
*为前途,也为“钱途”…这是我该走的路吗?*


*Saw MZ’s blog… I am both envious and jealous of her… can go Boston and Bei Jing stay!*

Here’s a very big “THANK YOU” to HN for spending nearly 1hr to help me with the blog layout I chose!

But then when she sent me the “friend’s link” column preview pic to see… the min I saw the word “To.Their.Broken.Road”, guess what’s my reaction? LAUGH! Yes! I didn’t meant for the blog to sound so “pessimistic and无可救药”~ I admit I’m drawn to those bit “emo-dark” de feel but I’m really nt gg for the “soon-to-be-dead” feel lol! *My future posts are still gg to be filled with liveliness and fun!*

Still no matter what, as a “commemoration” to the change of my blog skin… here’s a poem! I got the idea instantly when I saw the title of this blog skin.

Bless The Broken Road
Bless it down
Bless the broken road
In the years
Let it rain tears
Let it wipe off dark and dirt
Let it clean off dust that settled

I step foot on this broken road
Twigs and fallen leaves
They creaked and bled
Black were my soles
Long was the road
The sunset watched as time crawl
Shut my senses yet felt the wind blow

Bless me while I walk along
Bless this broken road
Dead, dead, dreadful blow
In my time
Let no tears rain
Let the breeze hold on before the fall
Let no flaws on this broken road

Broken and scarred as it is
Spare the helpless road
Sing a beautiful song
Bless the road with a clean soul

Bless the broken soul
Never to be lost, alone

Comments