4-in-love meeting

Thurs night chatted with his China guy on QQ… he somehow kept on questioning me and disbelieving me that I’m nt from China.拜托!怀疑我,就不要跟我说话!Is it so abnormal for a Singaporean to speak and type gd Chinese!?

“That’s the only thing you know how to do? Poor thing.”
This is sacarstic. Whatever Alison has said, she said the above, half-laughing. Be it on purpose or nt, she’s offended me. She’s the typical kind of person whom I can say “Hi-Bye” to, but nt work with. Her “perfectionism” makes me uncomfortable while working for her. Such ppl… pray hard u’d nv be their surbordinate or else be prepared to suffer.
*Coincidentally, I had a classmate called “Allison” too in Pri 1. She’s the kind of stuck-up, rich, arrogant and bitchy gal. I disliked her as well.*

“Angelic Shereen” *at that pt of time considered one le* saved me in the nick of time… heng she gave me some docs to check using com. Guess wat? Alison still very concerned, came over to “see”: “You know how to open files hor…” then showed me how to open fastener, how to file papers can make procedure faster blah. *As if I would follow!*
*I work much better when there isn’t anyone “watching over me”.*

Lunch had Curry Chicken Noodle ($3). KF treated me to drink, thanks. She ate curry chicken noodle too, but seems she can’t exactly take spicy food haha. She studied Chinese LEP in JC, but result nt gd enough to qualify for Chinese Studies in Uni, so went study Business course in SIM instead. She wanted to be a teacher too since young! Lol… guess being a teacher is half of small kids’ de dream… the other halves wants to be a doctor! LOL!

*Those juz finished NS de MO meeting… whoa they got nearly 30 Subway de sandwiches as点心sia!*

Met Pat and HL at Bugis at 6.30pm. We 3 went to walk ard 1st… saw LX at Kino working as counter. Her uniform makes her look like nurse haha! This blur gal nv see us oso… until we call out to her. Anyway, we met in the train during journey hm later.
Then, 3 of us went Burger King sat and rest. Got mum’s SIngtel Hi-card and we oso went to have dinner. Pat and I had the怡保河粉($3)while HL had chicken rice. I quite liked it… nt bad.
WZ came after her work at SPH. She said gt Mass Comm intern went to interview that JJ’s bday bash event… ended like 10+pm…quite late. Anyway, she said JJ was late, only came at 8+pm… 3 girls sang and only 1 sounded gd lol. *Well, still it’s an exp gained for me… I’m kinda satisfied that I was chosen… really.*
We had our Mango ($6.50), Durian Ice at Ice Monster and went on to MOS Burger cos WZ wanted to hav her dinner. We chatted and laughed like siao there… again talk those nonsense things. But I’m nt kidding when I said if wear古装, I wanna try平民de clothes o! Those kings, queens and concubines ah… so many头饰and服饰… looks complicated. They looked “glam” wearing those la, *Yes, I know妃子Pat LOVES to be one and DESPISE maids~lol* but I would love more to try villager’s de clothes… haha… dunno why. *Maybe I was really once part of the royal family in History… so sick of the life in palace, then ran out and experienced normal ppl de lifes. Later, I fell in love with a平民guy and we lived happily ever after… (ERM yes, I am writing a fictional history of my past lifetime LOL!)*

*激将法对我来说行不通, I don’t exactly succumb to that. Instead, I would be even more defiant.*

Comments