JJ Birthday bash!

Ysn slpt at 2+am so this morning I was basically yawning away in the storeroom, whiling filing haha. Its freezing in the rm… was sms-ing with PH… haha think more than 10smses in less than an hr sia! Both of us were bored I guess haha.

*Don’t worry PH! Let’s hope both of us get into our desired courses in U~*

好不容易挨到lunchtime… wanted to eat Korean dish but kinda ex, so ended up eating面粉(米果)($3)…nt bad. Walked endlessly ard Sheng Shiong, so tempted to buy ice-cream sia~ but in the end managed to curb temptation haha.

5pm Mrs Lim called me and say Jorrick’s busy in sch again. 1st thought that came to my mind was: “Is he trying to avoid Chinese tuition?” 70% ba I guess… since he hated Chinese subject in the 1st place. *Or is he worried that I would “eat him up”/“年兽”会吃掉他!? Haha~* Anyway, she said would call sch check if Jorrick’s lying… atm confirm is Thurs and Sat. Well in the meantime I would try finding another tuition assignment I guess.
*My 2nd tuition nia… $20/hr so难赚haha!*

*On my way to Commonwealth MRT, there’s this office lady walking in front of me… nt that she’s esp beautiful when seen from the back, but her “mini tail” at the back of her buttock caught my eyes lol! Doubt she knew that she倒穿her pants le… so got the “small, white piece of label” sticking out right from the middle of her buttock haha!*

Watched “Super Junior了不得的故事” short drama… Lee Teuk and Sung Min acting in it. The starting music is very “Harry Potter” haha. Lee Teuk and Sung Min are in Super Junior Trot, (only 2 of them real SJ members, other 4 acted by other ppl) and Sung Min was the least popular amongst. He bought this magical skipping rope by chance and could become invisible the min he starts skipping. Both of them looked kinda gd in the show, even though I totally dun understand the storyline actually.
*I love Lee Teuk’s kissing expression in the show haha!*


*JJ's closed Doors birthday bash! OMG~ I didn't expect to win but the date... ah I can't go~ haha... even if I can, I wouldn't dare to sing in front of him la lol.*

*Yonvin's working in the same company as MY! So coincidental~*

Comments