*So uncomfortable… with so many ppl “staring” at u the whole day… I’ll make sure I don’t ever wear ¾ pants with sandals to NHG again.*

Near lunch time got news that SM shifting her workplace to CCK le… together with another friend. Sian ah… now not even someone熟here le. Lunch had炸鱼肉米粉($2.50)…nt bad.
On my way back to office, heard a man walked past and say: “结婚了可是我还是怀念20岁的生活。” Haha… isn’t that the life I’m gg thru right now? Ah… yeah I agree one day I would come to reminiscence my early 20s de life but now…怀念还有点太早吧? Haha~

Anyway, finally got my access card now.
*Dreams do come true… I’d be most happy if mine does!*

*人,有时候稍稍说错些字眼,都会叫人误会/不开心的。*

While doing some admin work, heard 2 colleagues discussing bout online shopping at the table next to me… one teaching another how to shop online haha. Btw, one of them leaving work soon and Matthew was like grabbing on to her file and singing some oldies (“负心汉”/“甜蜜蜜”) LOL~

I came across one doc’s profile saying that she isn’t really medically-equipped and somehow doesn’t realise her mistakes most of the time. Ah as doctors, the life of a patient matters a lot, but their integrity as doctors is important too! Tough being a doc ah…

*Matthew’s ringtone really reminds me of HL’s… super childish. His one is the commercial Maggie快熟面cute version melody haha.*

Prepared the birthday cards to be sent out to those doctors born in April. NHG very caring o~ lol.
*Pray my tuition assignment tml goes fine!*

Comments