Slam + chat at Esplanade

Went for tuition at Jorrick’s house.
I spent like 15mins of time talking to him, asking about his interest… and he kept on saying dunno whr his interest lies. I prompt until tuition time’s up haha… so decided to ask him write that as essay! Lol… he say difficult, but I want to test him haha. Gd thing today is finally saw him open his mouth and smile le… quite a few times o! Jorrick smile kinda cute la… shld smile more and nt always act cool ma. His bro seemed more out-going though. His mum nt at hm, and his aunt… sounds kinda strict and have high expections de person… asked if I spoke to Jorrick in Mandarin? Say his exam coming, ask me to help as much as possible etc. Lucky she’s nt Jorrick’s mum… if nt as a tutor I will be kinda stressed. Anyway, I’ve decided to get assessments as tution materials for Jorrick.

Met PH at City Hall, we went Suntec Convention cos she wanted to go to the Body Shop fair. Super long queues sia… they say 70% warehouse sale leh! Her friend bought a lot of pdts for $100+… considered cheap le. She wanted to get eyeshadow, but we didn’t queue and she gt her friend to help. Went to Marina Square look at GV movie list… wanted to watch “Step Up 2” but no suitable time slot so we gt “Slam” tickets instead. Bought cup corn ($2) to eat… kinda “buttery” and I got sick of it after eating too much.

"Slam” is a China movie featuring Andrew Chow (“Machi弟弟”). Honestly, if nt for his appearance as配角in the movie (which I’m kinda disappointed in cos I to the was the lead!), I think the movie won’t even show in SG. As a basketball movie, its excitement was worse than “Slam Dunk”. In the beginning, the pace of the storyline oso kinda slow… and I suspected some拖延in it too… to make the timing longer. The lead boy isn’t gd-looking…kinda中规中矩. Andrew was the typical “ABC teenager” who goes “Yo, yo, yo” la… his mandarin gt ABC feel really. He shld show more of his rapping skills in the show I tot, cos only got 1 scene I tot nt enough. Still looking forward to this cute boy de solo album though. Another配角 “Monkey” is the shortest among the 3 gd buddies, but he’s kinda funny and cute near the end of the show. I like the part where the 3 of them trained together for the competition haha.
In the end, they lost the match by 1pt.
And wat to say? 这部电影输在没有“大牌”、也没有好剧情…haiz.

Rating: 2/5

PH and I went for dinner at Kopitiam cos we all budget haha. I had the Japanese沙律鱼set ($4.80)… nt bad but nth special… juz fried fish with the island sauce lol. PH has curry baked rice ($5.80) though… tasty I tot. But she said she only ordered baked rice… yet the curry黄姜粉taste very strong.

We went Esplanade for a chat at the rooftop. Talked about “Leap Years”、“恋空”、 “LakeHouse” blah movies de storyline… quite fun and funny. Then I told her about DBSK interview stuff and we discussed about palmistry things as well. Nice chatting session haha~
*对于未来,我们还是抱着“走一步、看一步”的心态吗? *

Comments