Sleepy at work

*I think I’m really bad… so late into the night then slp then next day eyes heavy like siao…*

Morning was cooping myself up in the storeroom, continuing with unfinished filing ysd. Super cold in there though. Helped Shereen with a bit of photocopying before lunch. Met this lady who got a 4-yrs old daughter. She mentioned that she loves Chinese herself but because of bad results, she stopped schooling after sec 4. Now that she has a daughter, she would love her daughter to speak good mandarin, and no singlish. Sorry to know that she’s a single mum, but the joy and sparkle I saw in her eyes the min she speaks of her daughter, I knew how precious the darling is to her.

*Serene’s ringtone is SJ’s “Haeng Bok” song! Her child intro her to SJ and she tot their songs are nice… and the only one she could recognise is Hee Chul, if I’m nt wrong haha.*

Met MY for lunch at Holland V. She brought her colleagues, Nicholas and Mei Yi along… both NP IT students I think. So they work together at Civil Service College… everyday generate and check reports. Nicholas reminds me a bit of WL though haha. I had Western fish fried rice ($4)… quite nice. The other 3 had nasi lemak… somehow ex though. They were talking about school prom, salaries and blah… funny haha. MY and I decided to organise our “sec sch gals” gathering, hoping those “lucky and invited” ones would make themselves free! She told me TL’s currently studying Tourism or business in MDIS, and that now HF’s got long hair! Haha… can’t imagine that but no matter what, she’s still the beautiful and sporty school belle I used to know.

Heavy rain poured down when we went back to work. I walked for like 15mins then reach GMTI la… got the bottom of my jeans wet. Shereen bought芋头糕from Bedok back to company and 4 of us all eat lo. I still prefer the original flavour one… dipped in either chilli or sesame sauce. Matthew ate quite a lot, then Serene told him to slim down. His response was:“哎呀,我没有救了啦!”
*Haha… Matthew was telling me: “If later you got nth to do, then count the number of sesame seeds in the packet…” Lol~*

Shereen they all were discussin about the newcomer admin I think… Shereen said: “She’s so young and pretty, make me feel very sad.” Then Serene told her: “No la, u prettiest here.” But Shereen rebutted: “Must take in new and pretty bloods, if nt the MOs won’t stay!” Haha…this is funny. After a while, suddenly Serene asked me“新娘子”how to write hanyu pinyin. Then I heard her talking to Matthew…
“You marry me, then take care of me lor.”
“I can’t. You know why? You already married with children…”
“Aiyah nvm de, you must take care of me leh… I older than u…”


*See HL!? That’s the reason why I married u… I’m so kind sia~*

Lol~ But I reckon Matthew prefer his gf more ba haha!

*Dozing off when I was checking the new MOs’ documents… I like photocopying the least among all kinds of admin work… really.*

*Bro treated me to egg mayo sandwich... omg I missed it so much! The香麦奶茶tastes very gd too.*

Comments